Liverpool vs singapore match.

yes i love liverpool.

and as much as i love owen, i wish he broke his leg at the start of the season.
and fergie... ur manures sucks.

Shut up ah, Boonz.

So distasteful of you to wish another player breaks his legs.

Well then, I wish Glen Johnson breaks his legs before he plays his first BPL match for Loserfool.

And also hope that Carragher breaks his legs. And N'Gog too. And Reina. And Mascherano. And Lucas. And Benayoun. And Kuyt.

:mrgreen:

Ah ah ah...what is this topic thread about? Care to read it again?

Gosh, things are heating up when the EPL is just 2 weeks away..

Haha...No la, Boonz knows I'm just being silly with him la.

He knows there's no hard feelings ah.

Right, Boonz?? :mrgreen:

Break%2520A%2520Leg_.jpg

let them all break legs...then epl suspends for a year...n we all suck thumb at home watch them heal...=D

Thats why i like to talk about my club in my own club thread.Talking about it on another thread will only make things worse cause no one is gonna agree.

So whatever it is Singapore needs the support like the EPL is getting from us.

i dun care. can talk abt it anywhere

still i hope tat owen got a long time injury at the start of the season.

lovehurts: :p

Thats why i like to talk about my club in my own club thread.Talking about it on another thread will only make things worse cause no one is gonna agree.

I totally feel the same! The Man U thread is my safe haven! :mrgreen:

Originally Posted by RyanZ
^

4156_179250675164_736260164_6844-1.gif

Ahaha! Very good one, Ryan!

What to do. One can only feel pity for those pitiful Loserfools. They never win anything, U see, so they can only afford to kiss the camera lens lor.

Sorry dude. I've no interest to bicker about bitter rival footballing clubs here.

As you rightfully said, i should go to my haven thread & post stuff there til thy kingdom come! :mrgreen:

Originally Posted by RyanZ
^

4156_179250675164_736260164_6844-1.gif

Ahaha! Very good one, Ryan!

What to do. One can only feel pity for those pitiful Loserfools. They never win anything, U see, so they can only afford to kiss the camera lens lor.

better than having a fortune teller (asharvin), who predicts accurately tat arsenal will finish number 4

Sorry dude. I've no interest to bicker about bitter rival footballing clubs here.

As you rightfully said, i should go to my haven thread & post stuff there til thy kingdom come! :mrgreen:

HAHAHA DAHLIN - CANT SAYS i BLAME u .... SOME OF THESE POOL FANS SOOOOOOOOOO SENSITIVE & OVER DEFENSIVE :mrgreen:

Always to tempted to say my 55 cents bout Arsenal but ah, can't la cos of FGL. Heh. :mrgreen:

And yes, FGL, they are highly sensitive & defensive. But I guess that's the kinda crap attitude that's to be expected of them la.

Always to tempted to say my 55 cents bout Arsenal but ah, can't la cos of FGL. Heh. :mrgreen:

And yes, FGL, they are highly sensitive & defensive. But I guess that's the kinda crap attitude that's to be expected of them la.

hahah dun worry dahlin - free speech

and i cud nvr be mad with you - regardless ;)

Back