Liverpool vs singapore match.

it is just tradition of rivalrys.
wat do u think will happen if i sit in a manure vs spore game wearing a red jersey?

If the manure guy was causing trouble or instigating problems ok i can understand
but were they siting down quietly or just having harmless fun?

they are just inviting jeers boos vulgarities. plus 2 of em can yaya summore. which reli is like throwing a barrel of petrol to the fire.
the cops stepped in... instructed the fellas to take off tat shirt. just to prevent anything bad.

if i am not wrong,an ang moh lady came in a chelsea jersey. she was not arrogant at all.
she walked up all the way to the top of the stands with her frds and sit there quietly

TODAYS NEW PAPER SAYS FAS & POOL HAD AGREED NOT TO PLAY EITHER ANTHEM ..

THEN THEY PLAYED IT ...

CONSPIRACY???????:confused:

NEW TWIST????

TODAYS NEW PAPER SAYS FAS & POOL HAD AGREED NOT TO PLAY EITHER ANTHEM ..

THEN THEY PLAYED IT ...

CONSPIRACY???????:confused:

NEW TWIST????

i was actually waiting for the national anthem. but it never came.
so i guess its FAS's fault tat kop anthem was played.
cant blame liverpool.
cant blame the person who hit the play button
blame the organisers and FAS for not being strict with the 'agreement' made

NOPE - newpaper REPORTED fas WAS DAMM ANGRY THEY PLAYED KOP ANTHEM WHEN IT WAS AGREED NOT TO.

THEN STEVE McMAHON FROM ORG SAID HE WASNT AWARE OF ANY SUCH AGREEMENT ...
\
DONNO WHO TO BELIEVE SIAK!

LOOKS LIKE THE WHOLE THING WAS ONE BIG CORKUP SIA

& ALSO GOT ALOTTA POOL FANS QUOTES SAYING HOW THEY SAYING LIONS LAH ETC ETC ... (FEELING GUILTY MAYBE? ;))

Aiyo its over already lah.No point argueing.cant really change anything.FAS should be more vigilant when it comes to National Anthem.Its a must.

I dont think there's a difference in behaviour when it comes to supporting teams.I've seen lots of Pool fans behaving like hooligans.

Just remember Pool cant do without United vice versa.Its a tradition.

For sure every club has their share of idiot supporters. Liverpool does need united to exist, I couldn't give a phuck what united do or any other club for the matter. My love for Liverpool is not defined by hatred for some other club.

For sure every club has their share of idiot supporters. Liverpool does need united to exist, I couldn't give a phuck what united do or any other club for the matter. My love for Liverpool is not defined by hatred for some other club.

Well you dont get the true meaning of football rivalry.Every United and Pool fan would agree on this.

As maybe but you don't get the point of supporting your favourite club. No rivalry defines my football club, the supporters define the club. The club exists on many other planes and the rivalry is a miniscule aspect of what distinguishes one club from another.

If you insist on such, Liverpool's greatest rivalry is with Everton not united...sorry you are not even that important to us.

finishing in the top four but not the champions while everton only reaches 5th or 6th. its a derby and the merseyside derby, both side of the fans are friendly to one another. if u dont hate united or ignore united, liverpool cant win.. if its the 18th league win that man u had just drawn, im sure liverpool fans would be dam pissed. even rafa ranted... lol.

I like my team to win titles because it's what playing football is about. If you're suggesting that we need to win just because united won, that's just pathetic and symptomatic of many who do not even begin to understand what it means to support a football club, not just Liverpool but every football club.

If winning the title to keep it out of the hands from another team is more important than winning a title to reward your support and hardwork then there really is no reason to follow football. So united equalled the record...why do I need to feel pissed about that? I'm too happy enjoying my time with Liverpool to even want to bother about such nonsense.

Haiyo.

How many pple at the stadium that day can truthfully say that they went to the stadium to support Singapore??

We support Singapore all the time and once when they play Liverpool we support both teams. What's the issue with that?

dahlin, this thread is flogging a dead horse ... let the carcass lie and be boiled down for glue

I like my team to win titles because it's what playing football is about. If you're suggesting that we need to win just because united won, that's just pathetic and symptomatic of many who do not even begin to understand what it means to support a football club, not just Liverpool but every football club.

If winning the title to keep it out of the hands from another team is more important than winning a title to reward your support and hardwork then there really is no reason to follow football. So united equalled the record...why do I need to feel pissed about that? I'm too happy enjoying my time with Liverpool to even want to bother about such nonsense.

This is one weird Pool supporter.For once Pool were bragging about the titles now brag about the joy of supporting a club for its football.

Sorry but most United fans are drilled with kicking Loserfool's butt cause Fergie swore to equal the record when he first took charge at United.

if he wants to support the club for whatever reasons, that his is pasal.
just like manures, shitty, cheatsea ... there are some true fans who love the club. some support because they are glory hunters but not all supporters are glory hunters for those clubs. some support the club because of certain player.

it is better if supporter support their club cause they loves them and NOT cause they hate their opposition. it's the same as glory hunters.

the same as abu nabu or whatever. if you support a club cause you hate manures than that's pathetic cause you will not stay loyal to your club.

arse can beat manures, go support arse.
arse lagging and cheatsea can take down manures, jump to cheatsea ... and so on.

bottomline is ... the main reason you support your club is cause you love them.

Back