Liverpool FC Thread

WHO SAY LIVERPOOL CANT WIN SMTH BIG LIKE THRASHING A NATIONAL TEAM? They certainly can win SIngapore when they come here :)

if they cant win 10-0 ... malu

remember that all you pool fans ... if U wan to bully kechik - bully all the way:mrgreen:

Gerrard picks up Footballer Writers' Player Of The Year award. He also pick up PFA Fans Player Of The Year Award.

gerrard-275.jpg

well after being an pool fan for so long , all the talks about transfers and bpl champ.

been waiting forever. so lets just wait and see :(

They seriously need wingers man, real quality wingers, couldnt understand why they left out pennant, his crossing is pin-point.

looks like its up to the Gunners to throw u all a lifeline by beating manu at OT on Sat!

WHAT!!?!?!?!?! DID I HEAR PENNANT'S CROSSING IS *GASP* P-I-N-P-O-I-N-T? OH HELL NO! I'm sry to the poster, but his crossing is really CMI. Even at Portsmouth. When he was playing on right flank, i rmb only a lot of mishits. Plz forgive me, i really cannot recall ANYTHING abt Pennant's crossing being good. However, i rmb the 2006-2007 season he was great on the right flank, with his speed, dribbling and passing. But the crossing.............oh no.........

WHAT!!?!?!?!?! DID I HEAR PENNANT'S CROSSING IS *GASP* P-I-N-P-O-I-N-T? OH HELL NO! I'm sry to the poster, but his crossing is really CMI. Even at Portsmouth. When he was playing on right flank, i rmb only a lot of mishits. Plz forgive me, i really cannot recall ANYTHING abt Pennant's crossing being good. However, i rmb the 2006-2007 season he was great on the right flank, with his speed, dribbling and passing. But the crossing.............oh no.........

I am being honest here man, watched him everytime he played, he is quite a light weight, but name me a better crosser than pennant in the club, I only can think of Harry Kewell, and he is an ex, happens to be my fav pool player too.

pennant only performs against the bigger teams, dont know why.
anyways, kewell was really good during the first season, mighty unfortunate he had so many injuries that hampered much of his time at the club.
really hope silva comes though, he's class!

Less talk about pennant, the better :mrgreen:.

Now that the season is "over", I would like to see Rafa field our youngsters to give them a taste of the BPL action! Need to see if any of them have the quality to step up when we need them next season, esp in defense.

Hmm......what u mentioned is interesting, steviegfc. Yeah Kewell was great, too bad he's just had too many injuries. Wld have loved him to stay on, he had a great shot too! Oh well. Next season then. But we now know we have the potential to win the BPL. So we shld only press on. I think that the issue is now not the 1st team, but the squad players. We need a higher calibre of players. One example of a position in the squad that has very capable backup is LB, where Aurelio and Insua have had good seasons. We need more DMs and wingers. Strikers wise, i think David N'Gog can step up next season, and we have Kristian Nemeth and Daniel Pacheco in the reserves.

chris_buchtmann_st.jpg

UEFA have named Academy ace Christopher Buchtmann as one of their top 10 stars of the future.

The left-back, who turned 17 last month, was one of the standout performers as Germany clinched the European U17 Championship on Monday.

Buchtmann has also impressed in helping Liverpool Under-18s reach the FA Youth Cup final.

Will we see him in the senior squad or will he just be release/sold even before he had his chance? :???:

Back