Liverpool FC Thread

I think we should be objective, this point last season we were tens of points behind the mancs so we have definitely improved. If we don't get the title it still is a vast improvement.
I prefer us not to improve and still win the title!
Possible? :mrgreen:.

Improvement this year != we will improve next season as well.
Just look at Newcastle or us under GH.
Finish 2nd in 01/02 and end up in 5th the following season!

Next season will be more hard to even be in the CL's place.
Man City will certainly be a contender to the title depending on who will be incharge of them next season and the players he brings in. The same goes for Cheatsea. Will Hiddink stay at Cheatsea or will he jump to Real Madrid?

Instead of big 4, there will be big 5, ofcos 2 of them buy their way into it :mrgreen:.

Man Shitty is really spoiling market!
Tabling US$50mil for Raul?!?

Looks like they will be winning the title sooner rather than later.

Man Shitty is really spoiling market!
Tabling US$50mil for Raul?!?

Looks like they will be winning the title sooner rather than later.

LOL? Raul = Win title, joke? C'mon gunners and mancity, for who for that matter, time to kick those asses! Cry baby ronaldo and his hatable co.

Make that A HECK HECK HECK HECK lotta money. Aiya........it goes to show that Liverpool's philosophy is still the best. Cheatsea's money and Arsenal's youth cannot boast to have pushed Man U as much as we have this season. Lolz. But Man U have scored thru that whiny boy Ronaldo, with another freekick. Sianz. Hopefully they can pull one out of the bag in the 2nd half.

Can't rely on other teams at this end of the season.
Either they have nothing more to achieve, like Man Shitty or they need points to stay in the top flight.

Can't blame others cos we drop too many points at home this season with all those draws and dropping 5 points against the arse and boro cos defense was not as tight as early season.

Looks like things are pretty much set:

Cl league: Barca
bpl: Man u
fa cup: Everton
uefa cup: Donno dun care
league cup: Lagi donno dont care

CL league for Barca will be hard.
They will play their usual attacking football cos that's all they know :mrgreen: and the ol' sly fox will no doubt neutralise them by playing the same tactics he did against them in semis last season.

It will be 1 team attacking and the other sitting deep and hit on the break.
If you attack against Barca they will make you pay but their defense not that good. :twisted:

Yeah. But i believe Fergie knows that those watching a CL Final expect nothing but the best football, so i think he will go with an attacking mindset and try to win the game. Let's hope he makes it a victory for football, now that Cheatsea are out.

United to win the CL!!!Well with Dani Alves and Abidal out for the final its a very depleted Barca defence.

I think there'll be a great tussle of the ball between United's defence and Barca's attack.But i dont think Barca can hold the ball very well.

Barca's passing is so smooth it is really nice to watch. But Manu on their better days can match that level of passing, so I think it will be a great match.

I'm expecting a relatively easy win for Manu though, with both Abidal and Alves out, Barca's flanks are extremely exposed.

I hope Liverpool win something next season. Given the way they've played especially in the 2nd half of this season, they deserve some sort of reward.

Back