Liverpool FC Thread

FGL, not unhappy with you at all, thought make fun of each other only. Just like in Athens we make fun of Milan fans and Milan fans give us back...end of the day (and after final) we all go drink beer and makan.

FGL, not unhappy with you at all, thought make fun of each other only. Just like in Athens we make fun of Milan fans and Milan fans give us back...end of the day (and after final) we all go drink beer and makan.

ok .. blanja me then beer & makan later .... :p

U know what - the really funny thing is that ALL my pool kakis who normally sms me everyday suddenly 2day all quiet siak ...strange ... :confused:

btw - dont u think this cat looks like Rafa?
image.php

Er, no she doesn't...since when Rafa smiles?

Er, no she doesn't...since when Rafa smiles?

WHEN HE TEKANS FERGIE ... HE HAS THE INSANE SMILE

oh & U can see me in the Man U threads too ...

sooooooo how bro - free beer & makan ? I already got foc lunch - now waiting for dinner .... :mrgreen:

Of course I cheapo, need money to go Liverpool...everything in pounds no joke.

So how often U go to Anfield?

My drummer is a pool diehard - tonight it will be al out "war" between us ....

Last edited:
mmmmm well at least u already been on ur "pilgrimage'

good to know U r a die hard - as I am a GOONER .... (since 1978 btw - just tot I'd brag :mrgreen:)

keep the faith wif ur team :cool:

mmmmm well at least u already been on ur "pilgrimage'

good to know U r a die hard - as I am a GOONER .... (since 1978 btw - just tot I'd brag :mrgreen:)

keep the faith wif ur team :cool:

Respect man, all those fans who can stay through the years are proper fans not like those buggers one season by Man U jersey then next season buy Blackburn...they probably back to Man U or Chelsea now!

MAKE THAT 4 ..

doe u all lucky Bentdner's & Fabregas goals we disallowed - it cud have been 4-6
About the goals "scored" by F&B :mrgreen: I would like to quote ARSEne wenger famous words - "I did not see that" :twisted:

Respect man, all those fans who can stay through the years are proper fans not like those buggers one season by Man U jersey then next season buy Blackburn...they probably back to Man U or Chelsea now!
Next season they will be wearing manchester city jersey. :mrgreen:

Liverpool Football Club have confirmed they will play two games in South-East Asia this summer as part of their preparations for the 2009-10 season.
In a tour promoted by Strategic Sports Investment, part of the Profitable Group, Rafael Benitez's men will face the Thailand national team in Bangkok on July 22 before flying to Singapore to take on the national team on July 26.

It will be the first time the Reds have visited Thailand since 2003, while their last trip to Singapore was in 2001.

Where the hell will they play? National Stadium ... again?!? :rolleyes:

hah man u beat pompey 2-0 last night

so they are 3 pts ahead over pool wif 1 game in hand ..

the only hope u koppies have is for AFC TO TRASH manu at OT for you ...

Wenger - Liverpool can still win the title

By Chris Harris
Arsène Wenger insists that Liverpool still have a realistic chance of winning the Premier League title.
Rafa Benitez's side snatched a stoppage-time equaliser at Anfield on Tuesday night to force a 4-4 draw after Andrey Arshavin's quartet looked like sealing an incredible win for Arsenal. The result sent Liverpool to the top of the table on goal difference but Manchester United now have two games in hand. The first of those takes place tonight when Portsmouth visit Old Trafford.
The champions are now heavy odds-on to retain their crown but Wenger believes that Liverpool are still in with a shout.
"They are still in it," said the Frenchman.
"It depends how Man United will respond on Wednesday night as well. They have got two home games and it depends how they do in them."

3467349332_e684b517e1.jpg

Last edited:
Back