Liverpool FC Thread

I think ARSEne wenger will concentrate on CL instead of the BPL as the 4th spot is already in their hands.

For manures to drop stupid points late this season is very hard. They have a mix of young and experience players who has been in this kind of situation almost every seasons.

Also disappointing to see that some of lfc players buckle under pressure.
Letting 4 goals pass them within 45mins against Cheatsea and 4 shots 4 goals against ARSEnal.

I think ARSEne wenger will concentrate on CL instead of the BPL as the 4th spot is already in their hands.

For manures to drop stupid points late this season is very hard. They have a mix of young and experience players who has been in this kind of situation almost every seasons.

Also disappointing to see that some of lfc players buckle under pressure.
Letting 4 goals pass them within 45mins against Cheatsea and 4 shots 4 goals against ARSEnal.

dont u worry - if theres one teakm that both Wenger & I dislike more than pool or anyone else - its manu...

gunners (even if reserves) wil go all out to try and sabo manu in the championship game

dont u worry - if theres one teakm that both Wenger & I dislike more than pool or anyone else - its manu...

gunners (even if reserves) wil go all out to try and sabo manu in the championship game

hell yeah... anything but motherfruitcake manu!

up ur points my man!

No doubt it will be a good match, if you can score 4 again would be nice.

Wahh lau what's with 4-4 draws this season? Liverpool ah, so funny. Last time attack like shit but defence solid. Now, attack super scary but defence even more scary. Its been a great season for Liverpool fans, but i think the BPL title is out of our hands now. Hope Arsenal thrash Man U at OT, although i bear no hate for them, just grudging respect. We must continue to score this many, and tighten up the defence. Insua shld get more playing time, he would have been able to cope with an in-form Arshavin.

loldude - dun bluff ..U REALLY DO HATE manu rite? hahaha admit it lah bro ..we all undwerstand lah

No, i seriously don't. I find it funny that a pre-requisite of supporting one club is that you have to hate your fierce rivals to the core. What's up with that? IMHO it shows immaturity and impetuousness, not to mention mule-headed-ness. I do not like them does not equal to i hate them. I respect Fergie because his record speaks for itself. He is IMHO the best manager in the history of football, perhaps besides Bill Shankly himself. You guys here can shoot me for this, but i say it again, i am a Liverpool fan, but i DO NOT hate Man U.

On a lighter note, i find it funny that people have to agonize over losing badly to their fierce rivals. If we all did not hate them so much, i think we would be saving ourselves much emotional pain. Unhealthy dislike would be a better term for this i think. Just my 2 cents worth.

Haha, I'm a Manchester United fan. But i don't hate Liverpool either. Don't get it why there is only black and white. Must support one and hate the other. Lol.
Some people flame for fun. But some are serious haters. I'm like WTH?! You ok?

i am a Liverpool fan, but i DO NOT hate Man U..

you must be Yoda then .....

hatred leads to anger...anger leads to pain..... pain leads to suffering

star-wars-smiley-5472.gif

No, i seriously don't. I find it funny that a pre-requisite of supporting one club is that you have to hate your fierce rivals to the core.

Depend man, sometimes their kids supporter like want to kena tight slap. Just look at cheatsea fans, how many of them start support cheatsea when the club got themselves a sugardaddy. They act like they support the team for damn long.

This type of fans are a disgrace to those old timers and I'm not talking about cheatsea alone ... other teams also got alot of this kids supporter. :twisted:

Just KO manures out of CL enuf :mrgreen: :twisted:!

I don't care about Lucas cos he's playing upfront so his mistakes can be rectify by our midfielders but WTH with our defenders?!

They didn't learn anything from the ARSEnal match! Still trying to play out of defense! Lucky Hull is nowhere as good as ARSE or else we will drop stupid points again!

I would disagree, give Torres a shot would score u a goal while giving lucas a shot would most probably score a goal in rugby and don't we all know how goals are important.

Yup goals are important.
Let see, we score 4 goals against Cheatsea and we let in 4 goals ... we kena KO of CL.
We score 4 goals against ARSE and we let in 4 goals ... we drop more points in BPL.

No point scoring 10 goals if our defence let in 11.
Mistakes happens all over the pitch but if that mistakes happen away from our own half, there's more players at the back to cover it up. You make mistakes at the back ... it can cost you the title/trophy.

I think we should be objective, this point last season we were tens of points behind the mancs so we have definitely improved. If we don't get the title it still is a vast improvement.

yup goals are important.
Let see, we score 4 goals against cheatsea and we let in 4 goals ... We kena ko of cl.
We score 4 goals against arse and we let in 4 goals ... We drop more points in bpl.

No point scoring 10 goals if our defence let in 11.
Mistakes happens all over the pitch but if that mistakes happen away from our own half, there's more players at the back to cover it up. You make mistakes at the back ... It can cost you the title/trophy.

this guy speaks sense!!

Yeah. Why brag about your offence when your defence CMI? Reminds me of Spurs awhile back. The defence needs to rediscover the form that carried us thru the previous few seasons. The ones where we kept a heck lotta clean sheets.

Back