Liverpool FC Thread

Ok, its 1-0 but a dam nervy 2nd half, Benitez shoulda kept Riera on and taken off Mascherano instead. Coulda used the speed of Babel as Torres' strike partner too.

That kid Ben Arfa looks really good. Plays and even looks a bit like Ronaldo. Skillful and fast. He gave L'pool's midfielders and fullbacks quite a torrid time. Maybe Rafa should consider signing him this January? ;)

Reports claimed Ben Arfa got an attitude problem, and that's why Lyon dumped him. Maybe Rafa can crack the whip on him? Can't be as bad as Bellamy and his golf stick! ;)

Reports claimed Ben Arfa got an attitude problem, and that's why Lyon dumped him. Maybe Rafa can crack the whip on him? Can't be as bad as Bellamy and his golf stick! ;)

LOL. Bellamy... I wonder why Rafa bought him at first. Rafa made Pennant a good boy though. Haha! Although he's apparently have problems with time-keeping now.

Haha not to mention cross-timing too. Ben Arfa and Ronaldo, skills, mentality, showboating, attitude all alike. I dunno abt Rafa but if i were to send a big-attitude player for 'treatment', Fergie and his boot-kickin', hairdryer treatment is no. 1.

It's a good win. But without Torres, no good finish. Where was Keane? Aw.

Insua looks good. Ready to be the next big thing?

I think Benitez shld use him as a backup for Gerrard, he thrives in that kinda position, put Babel or N'gog in front of him as target man. Keane will supply the passes and pop in a few too. Keane isn't a natural centre-forward IMO.

Liverpool's youngsters look good this match. Lucas, Babel, Darby, N'Gog. A good performance. N'Gog and Darby impressed the most. :D

But now we've completely messed up in front of our own fans AGAIN. I can't stand it, we're dropping points against teams like Hull. Only consolation is that Man U and Arsenal also drew. Hopefully, Chelski lose to the Hammers.

It's really a pain to watch Liverpool shoot themselves in the foot, in front of their own fans. Seriously, they need to pick the pieces up and start having a much better home form. Draws cost them dearly last season, hopefully things will change for the better this season. I think this should be a sufficient wakeup call for the team, better results will have to come if they're thinking of anything near the BPL title.

Totally disappointing. :/ If only we had Torres. Obviously Kuyt cannot be a lone striker. I want to see the likes of Keane and N'Gog playing as partners. Chances are, they will score more than Kuyt does as a lone striker.

Kuyt is ok as a lone striker, but he doesn't have the pace to unlock defences. And looks like the finishing problems that plagued him last season and made him so unpopular with the Liverpool fans is back. N'Gog deserves a chance to shine; IMO he and Babel shld be played as partners up front; both have pace and can hold up the ball well for each other.

No fear. I'm sure the magical anfield will prevail. :D

PS: Ramos is the coach anyway :rolleyes:

The game against Arsenal is the main point now, so let's take it to the Gooners.

Latest posts

Back