Liverpool FC Thread

What the hell is Rafa doing? Fielding Lucas instead of Alonso? Lucas is not suitable for PL football. Period. Time and time again he looked nervous and made little impact. Not only this game, but other games as well. Wonder what Rafa see in him? The team looked livelier and more dangerous when Alonso was around for 20 mins.

Torres-Keane partnership doesn't seem to gel yet. Still waiting.....sigh!

C'mon Pool, wake up!

Stuffed up, damnnn. I believe in Rafa's choices, he as a manger should know what he's doing, I'm sure he has a reason behind it all.
Top 3 teams all held to a 0-0 draw, well, every lost, nobody gained.

Why should we care how other teams did? They got a draw and it's their business. Pool should worry more about their form and ability...and getting the right results. If Rafa and the team think like that, they will never win PL title.

We should care about other teams, because their our competition. Of course, Liverpool's own performances has to be up to standard.

I believe the seasons too early to predict if they win or they lose, but how is Rafa and team thinking like?

I dunno which is worse, drawing to Fulham or Newcastle. But ok, Fulham have beaten Arsenal b4 so that takes some of the sting away. But i see this as 2 points dropped, bcos we coulda taken the lead with a 2 point barrier but now we're still 2nd. Will Keane plz wake up permanently, not jus for 1 game like at West Brom.

The "could haves" have to be turned into "haves" if we're going to win.
I wouldn't put blame on one player, or two. It's a team game, even if Lucas played well, how well is well? Scoring a hat-trick with all long shots? Hopefully Torres will start his scoring again.
Arsenal play Chelsea next, right? Hopefully they'll do us a favour, but we'll have to do well ourselves.

Haha............now he can score that goal that he threatened to score against Chelsea all those years ago..................and be loved by majority of football fans wahahahaha!

and after We whack Chelsea.....it`s Liverpool`s time to drop points against the gunners....all in a matter of time....

Aiya...............even if we drop points against them, we'll have the last laugh at the end of the season and possibly in the CL and FA Cup. But, as a hardcore Pool fan, i gotta say i'll be rooting for the Gunners this weekend, and then back to THE REDS on 21st Dec. GO REDS, whip those Marseille flowerboyz tonight!

Alright! 1-0 up, a Gerrard free header at the far post frm Alonso's magical cross. But coulda and shoulda been more. And the defence have to tighten up more, ppl with speed like Kone, Niang and Ben Arfa are really stretching them at times. And Torres and Riera need to clean up their game, Riera's been giving the ball away one too many times. Torres, its not really his fault, no partner up front, he's been just decent. But not what was expected, we need a hell lot more goals.

Latest posts

Back