INTRO: screamhersound :}

hey...which part of west u live in??cos im staying in the west too..
So glad u dislike techno and trance whatever shit it is!!these songs are just so irritating man..no feelings to put in it..just boring beats and tempos...haha..
what other band do u listen to???do u listen to old school rock??like jimi hendrix or led zeppelin etc..

cheers.=D

Welcome to soft, looks like we joined during the same time? Dam lazy to intro myself though.

Yup i listen to the stuff you do too.

Hello. :cool: Just a year your senior here

Did i mention half the replies here make me laugh my ass off?
hahaha. heyyyy. ah bengs are scene okay. just the cheena version.HAHA.
i stay in jurong west too ohmfg no offense but i kinda hate moving into this part of singapore :( at least there's a softie here though, thats cool.

maybe cause there arent so many girls here.
glad there're people who like the same kinda music i do, cool meeting you guys! :D

if if u guys dont know there's another girl in SOFT who's a big fan of alesana too. she's a vocalist in a i dont know what genre band haha.

EDIT: she only ok2 like them. ahha

no, not me. i is boy. i 8 years old listens to barney.

Last edited:
if if u guys dont know there's another girl in SOFT who's a big fan of alesana too. she's a vocalist in a i dont know what genre band(sorry bby!) haha.

Right. 8 years old who somehow walked around roxy square and landed at beez with a nice ibanez eh ? :cool:

if if u guys dont know there's another girl in SOFT who's a big fan of alesana too. she's a vocalist in a i dont know what genre band haha.

EDIT: she only ok2 like them. ahha

hahaha.im e gurl! welcum to soft screamhersound!
im Qyd btw.
alesana rockz!
n i live westside 2.
wich part of westside r u?
im sty in jrg w.
=))

Another girl who likes Alesana. OMFG!

eh, I have made one thread for alesana fans donkey months ago but sadly, those who replied either hated them or never heard of them.

But anyways, START THE ALESANA APPRECIATION THREAD!!!
Distortedbassist, you start!

Back