INTRO: screamhersound :}

Hey! I'm Ryan/male/13/guitarist, bassist and drummer.

i love anberlin and trivium! they rock!

fav bands are Rise Against, 12 Stones, All Time Low, Third Eye Blind, Story Of The Year, Trivium, Seven Places and Kutless.

I'm into mainly non-mainstream. I neither like nor dislike techno. I listen to many more bands

HEY guys,
im new to soft.
this account anyway. =j
im a guitarist, bassist, and am 15.
looking forward to meeting others with the same interest as i am./
im into emo, hardcore, post punk, punk, rock.
just everyything except techno and shit like that.
fave bands include trivium, anberlin, story of the year, arteryu, stuff like that.
s.o.f.t , be nice!
haha.

IM INTO PHOTOG TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

OMG! Found someone who listen to what I listen. Girl somemore.
Cool cool cool. Can go gig together. LOL
You listen to Alesana?
Eh random but where u stay huh?

Last edited:
TRIVIUM!!!! hahaa, my band did a cover of dying in your arms. not great imho but do check it out yea. it's on my band's myspace.:D

Hey yo ! I'm, SYD,15 and a Guitarist/Bassist .
You like Trivium?Yeah RockOn!
I like Trivium too , Fav Siaa !!
And I Listen to Alesana , A7x , Hey Monday , Paramore , Atreyu ,Trivium and all those bands that rocks and can fcuk my asses off !!
And is that your real pic screamhersound?Coz that pic looks hot ! Wonder why this thread is until nearly 4 pages . HEHEHE !

Hey GIRLPANTS ! you listen to alesana??SAMEE!!!Alesana ROCKS !:twisted:

OMG! Found someone who listen to what I listen. Girl somemore.
Cool cool cool. Can go gig together. LOL
You listen to Alesana?
Eh random but where u stay huh?

AWESOME LETS GO TO SHOWS TOGETHER MAN.
YAY GIRLL POWER. haha wtf.
yeah i like alesana. ohmfg. pathetic/ordinary is like on playback.
i stay in the west. like wayyy in the west. so west im probably on reclaimed land :(
i moved here like a few weeks ago and im dying from little or no same-interests-contact. HAHAHA.
XX:)

Hey! I'm Ryan/male/13/guitarist, bassist and drummer.

i love anberlin and trivium! they rock!

fav bands are Rise Against, 12 Stones, All Time Low, Third Eye Blind, Story Of The Year, Trivium, Seven Places and Kutless.

I'm into mainly non-mainstream. I neither like nor dislike techno. I listen to many more bands

SHIT YOUR MY NEW BEST FRIEND.
SEVEN PLACES rocks. most peope i know havent heard of them, so i have no one to like the music with hahaha.
SOTY is the shitz.
yeah im more of an indie person/rock.
:)
haha i have a strong dislike for repititive word chants.

lol, i love techno leh..

HAHA.
i havent been on soft for a few months.
im rather a raver now actually. so i like electronic music/rave.
i still like rock, and i still dislike techno. though ive come to realise that i dont mind it that much after all.
XX
by the way ikk is one of my fave local bands

[=distortedbassist

hahaha alesana's one of my faves. and your lovelovelovelovelovelovelove funny. yeah i was in sec2 and at that time head over heels in love with hawthorne heights. that was my fave shirttttt. haha well then you must be really happy that paramore/ateryu/hey monday's coming/has come.

yay theres some alesana love here :)

Hey GIRLPANTS ! you listen to alesana??SAMEE!!!Alesana ROCKS !:twisted:

OMFG! Cool!
Cos it is really hard to find Alesana fans in Singapore.
They'll be like, "Ale-what?" :mad:

Cool! I'm like super obsessed with Alesana. I got their shirts, stickers and albums!!

Bullet for my Valentine anyone?

[=distortedbassist

hahaha alesana's one of my faves. and your lovelovelovelovelovelovelove funny. yeah i was in sec2 and at that time head over heels in love with hawthorne heights. that was my fave shirttttt. haha well then you must be really happy that paramore/ateryu/hey monday's coming/has come.

yay theres some alesana love here :)

haha , the lovelovelove thingy wasnt wat i wrote actually . It was supposed to be "kcuf" . Dunno ,i think soft dont allow those words la .Then they change .

Ya they've come to singapore except paramore which they did put singapore in their tour dates and didnt come . I think Hey monday too , tourdates says they're coming this early feb but nvr hear any news in of hey monday coming to singapore . Sistic oso nvr say .. Dunno if redjumpsuit confirm coming oso ...

OMFG! Cool!
Cos it is really hard to find Alesana fans in Singapore.
They'll be like, "Ale-what?" :mad:

Cool! I'm like super obsessed with Alesana. I got their shirts, stickers and albums!!

Bullet for my Valentine anyone?

yay ! you can be my alesana fan partner if they come to singapore , which i really really wished they would come ! I think you're the only alesana fan i know , lol seriously . And where you buy alesana stickers? I WANT !

YOU LIKE BFMV OSO GILRPANTS?!?!?!?!? SAAAAMMMEEE!!
another one of my favs since their new album ! HAHA ! they songs actually reminds me of power rangers ! hehehe:mrgreen:

yay ! you can be my alesana fan partner if they come to singapore , which i really really wished they would come ! I think you're the only alesana fan i know , lol seriously . And where you buy alesana stickers? I WANT !

YOU LIKE BFMV OSO GILRPANTS?!?!?!?!? SAAAAMMMEEE!!
another one of my favs since their new album ! HAHA ! they songs actually reminds me of power rangers ! hehehe:mrgreen:

Okay cool dude. We can all be best friends now. LOL
I think we share the same playlist.
FINALLY, someone who listen to what I listen!!
BFMV songs makes me happy. LOL.

Oh yeah, I got their merchandises from Merchnow.com. Very safe site. But have to wait really long before the stuff arrives.

Alesana is touring Australia soon.........really really wish would come man!
And they're going Japan AGAIN next month! NO FAIR!!!
I'm actually tempted to fly over to Perth in march to see them. Tempted, but let's not be crazy. :)

Last edited:
Back