Intro: imcorn

imcorn

hmm.. i've been here for sometime liao.. haha.. but nvr got down to intro-ing myself.. well here goes..

i'm a 22yr old (i know im old liao :cry: ) guy.. studying in NUS now.. haha.. could become a researcher in life sciences nxt time (then ill be in the lab all day wearing the lab coat and looking at test tubes.. sianz..)

i listen to lots of music, blues, pop, top40s, rock, punk.. but i mainly play blues and soft rock.. no main influence,, just basically play watever i find on the net or in books loh :p .. still learning to be a good musician.. haha.. can almost say im like a beginner :oops: ... hahah..

Here's my gear list (im a lefty btw)
Guitars:
Yamaha FG-412 (acoustic)
Vantage SG-copy (made in korea)
Yamaha elec. H-S-H (air norton/fast track1/tone zone).. can't remember model no. liao
Fender mexican strat

Pedals: Sansamp Tri A.C., Boss SD-1, Boss DS-1, Boss NS-2, VS H20, Ibanez echomachine, Crybaby Wah, VS route66 (on order), ernie ball volume pedal (on order), mrmisse's true bypass/feedback looper (on order)

oh yea.. just like to say that SOFT RULEZ!!.. ahah 8)

HeartRockSingapore said:
Hi Imcorn,

welcome to the community. Do you play in any band? Care to let me have your band info? Just email me.

haha.. dun have a band currently.. and not realli looking for 1 rite now.. too busy with sch work.. luckily its the hols now (3mnths worth of hols!!! woo hooo!!!).. haha.. but ive got other projects to do.. haha.. listen out to one of the projects i might be doing very very soon.. haha..

Yo yo yo imcorn,.. am also in life science NUS going year 4 now,... hehehe nice to hear another life science student in SOFT,... i thought i was the only one,...
Mabbe we can meet up someday man,...

chimaera said:
Yo yo yo imcorn,.. am also in life science NUS going year 4 now,... hehehe nice to hear another life science student in SOFT,... i thought i was the only one,...
Mabbe we can meet up someday man,...

wah.. honours yr liao.. haha.. dun noe if i can make it even to honours.. just finish my exams.. nxt yr yr2 liao.. freshie no more.. haha.. the good old days of being a blur freshie :lol:

Yeah made it to honours not by a very big margin but made it yay :D
Its true about the test tubes tho ive taken a one year UROPS leading to honours its gonna be like what you described earlier... 9-6 in the lab,...
My only release is guitar n music,...hahahaha
Enjoy man year 2 still got long2 way to go,...

Back