Intro: edder

AgingYouth said:
bro edder bro, you cannot make it liaos... Your spelling has improved... and your grammar is significantly better.

hur hur hur~ I really don't know how a person can do that for 40 over years lor...

Must be the sign of times of things to come.

Eh checkit out... your spelling also improve leh!!!

/mode ignore troll

fgl said:
the force ys weak wyth dat one, Y ryke to thynk

I think so too, Farid! The Force is strong with you lah... Can sing and play guitar.

Btw, can help us get discount on BA flights or not? We will MO lah. Me and bro edder are thinking of flying to Batu Pahat Int'l Airport. Can sort us out or not? Gotch discount?

Willy - I can get you discount on Doveair ....

HEY now MY SPELLING'S IMPROVED!

shyte...hmmm...

errr Y only learned 2 read n wryte when Y went yn2 DAT other forum ....

yeah Y ryke u 2 bro edder - dats why Y showed U how to play HOTEL CALIFORNYA solo - remember ...

actually har, self intro in the usual sense will allows one another to know each other well, but usually in the sense of only the person to start the thread. If we can talk like friends as if having not to meet for the past 10 years, maybe it will have the same effect too.

Well off course many might argue that wasting bandwidth or cyberspace is pretty much not welcome. While i agree with that, we can look at it in another way. Like how the entertainment scene works. Whether good news, bad news, as long theres some news its considered publicity for the artist. For example, the recent accident that involved Pan lingling and her son. Can you remember what was the last serial that you watch on ch8 where she played any interesting character?

In a more internet forum way, its thread like this that will remind us that at certain times, seriousness does has its point. But to how much? If we are to talk about music, talk about gear. Theres only so much we can dwell on before the interest dies out and we move on to something else

The constant discussion, searching, moving on, are all on going at the same time. Will you get bored with it? 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years? At the rate of having new things to discuss and talk about, i predict there will be less and less. After all, the only new things around are those that we have no knowledge of, but could have been around for ages.

Off topic, while can be fun, must have a limit too, isnt it, i heard. Well of course. Thus in this thread, we might get off topic and in topic again often, but lets treat each other as friends that have not met for 10 years and let it be a nite, the bryan adam way, a nite to remember.

And whatever it is, you, me, i, he, she, us, they, them we, gotta remember, this thread is about edder after all.

Love and thanks
goh ah wah
CEO, SAO, DYFCK, S6, prezd of nonsense pte ltd

Thanks edder and soft, for giving us this chance to know each other better!

fgl said:
no more posts from me here ... hope U get to your targetted 12 pages ...

NOOOOOO.... THIS CANNOT BE....

We need someone of your stature and experience to guide us through all 12 pages. Most of us in this thread can't play guitar (and prolly sing as well) for nuts!!!

are there any personal hatred between the posters in this thread? if there is, please settle it outside of SOFT, face-to-face. I really don't see the point of providing the space for this.

I hope I don't have to repeat myself again.

Back