intro : draye

draye

hey. i can't remember when i joined soft but somehow i just never did anything. but yeah... i'm 15 and i try to play guitar. i say try because i'm not very good. im in an all-girls band, but we've only played a few songs so far. looking forward to playing more though =)

ermm... can't think of anything else to say... yeah thats it =)

hi there...all-girls band huh...pretty cool...tell us if u all r goin on gig or performing..anyway...enjoy ur stay in soft

whats songs have u people jammed? enjoy and do ask the pro's about how to play fast and well.....15 still got time to play guitar loads and loads.

thanks =) we've played californication, boulevard of broken dreams, and smells like teen spirit so far. starting simple =)

wow nice nice, welcome to soft. full girl bands are rare, arent they? its good that more girls are coming out into the music scene. puts more pressure on the boys to stop being poseurs and play some good music, we can't toss aside our egos eh? :D anyhow, sry for sidetracking, but once again, welcome to soft, and rock on!

welcome draye! but i see you joined earlier than me! hahahahahaha! yes, at 15 you still have lots of time to play the guitar! enjoi...

hi! welcome to soft.
all girls bands are really nice to have around; especially if you've got hot ones in the band.
haha im jk.
enjoy!

bam said:
welcome! im in an all guys band.. :D so we're pretty much in the same boat ;)
U bastard! :lol: Hey draye r u hot? I need some cold cherry juice. They say madagascar is hot. Holy hots.

Latest posts

Back