I'm imkeith

ohh your that cosplay girl hahah :D
yea hope the gathering would be on i guess haha hope to see you there too :)

ohh your that cosplay girl hahah :D
yea hope the gathering would be on i guess haha hope to see you there too :)

Hmm..Wait a min. Calling me cosplay girl isn't right, coz I'm not cosplaying. HAHA I'm just attending a cosplay event to support my friend. HAHA

I'm kind of worried that if the gathering is going to be saturday, most likely I can't attend!! Unless I spend 3 hours over there, and another 3 hours with guitar. Tt's like abit, crazy. haha

lol i dont know what else to call you haha

wow the session is 6 hours in total ? omg that long
anw hey it's alright u know doesnt sound bad with 3 hours of play :)
just common down man i dont wna feel like a dam noob alone :( atleast if your there that makes 2 noob ahahha

lol i dont know what else to call you haha

wow the session is 6 hours in total ? omg that long
anw hey it's alright u know doesnt sound bad with 3 hours of play :)
just common down man i dont wna feel like a dam noob alone :( atleast if your there that makes 2 noob ahahha

haha. which session you mean? cosplay or guitar?
cosplay is like 12pm to 6pm, but it's over two days. But sunday, I will like to stay home! haha!

but the guitar session is confirmed? or it's tentatively?

haha. which session you mean? cosplay or guitar?
cosplay is like 12pm to 6pm, but it's over two days. But sunday, I will like to stay home! haha!

but the guitar session is confirmed? or it's tentatively?

should be confirmed i guess just that the timing tbc..
waaa cosplay thing so long ah ? wouldnt you get bored watching cartoonized tyra banks for 6 hours? lol
hey btw just wondering why do you say you suck at guitar lol doubt you can suck until anywhere if you were playing for so long:cool:

that sounds wrong:eek:
lolcya guys later running late for school, despite its noon now ... lol bye :twisted:

should be confirmed i guess just that the timing tbc..
waaa cosplay thing so long ah ? wouldnt you get bored watching cartoonized tyra banks for 6 hours? lol
hey btw just wondering why do you say you suck at guitar lol doubt you can suck until anywhere if you were playing for so long:cool:

LOLX Cartoonized tyra banks!? Nah. There's gonna be more. I hope I will be able to catch people doing my fav. j-rock band.

Hmm, I don't know. I feel that I kinda of suck (abit) in guitar, i seen videos on youtube and I'm always amazed by how well they play and i just feel that I haven't reach their standard. AND AND, i wanna to train to listen by ear..

LOLX Cartoonized tyra banks!? Nah. There's gonna be more. I hope I will be able to catch people doing my fav. j-rock band.

Hmm, I don't know. I feel that I kinda of suck (abit) in guitar, i seen videos on youtube and I'm always amazed by how well they play and i just feel that I haven't reach their standard. AND AND, i wanna to train to listen by ear..

oo.. jrock haha i know nothing bout jrock so yea :D
haha hmm... same lor i always seem to play tabs in a weird way compared to those youtubers they have this strumming pattern and self improvised variations which i cant get esp for acoustic stuff :(

same... haha i always play to myself too
i wonder if i were to go to the gathering later shy until canot play ahahaha
sure kena laugh by softies :(

same... haha i always play to myself too
i wonder if i were to go to the gathering later shy until canot play ahahaha
sure kena laugh by softies :(

ME TOOO!! I always become extremely nervous when I'm to play in front of people. The last time was to play in front of my friend and my fingers went stiff and cold. haha

haha i dont have that problem
its more like i end up playing uber soft haha anyway havnt been hearing from that ts regarding the details so far :( really hope there's one

Back