I SCOREDDDDDD!!! Gotoh Trem for sale soon.

The Edge and OFR are retrofittable, in the sense of, you got the Edge, you can put an OFR in. The OFR knife edges, one side is enclosed, the other side is open, so it will retrofit. The other way round, no way.

Ah I see. The Gotoh is slightly smaller than the edge at certain parts then.
Is it like to OFR with the extended allen screws or like the low profile versions? I actually am looking for a low profile one with the shorter allen screws. Considering Schaller now.

maybe those who wans the gotoh can get together at a site? combined shipping would save some cash too. I mean tis is for the other guys whu wans the gotoh too.

theblueark said:
Ah I see. The Gotoh is slightly smaller than the edge at certain parts then.
Is it like to OFR with the extended allen screws or like the low profile versions? I actually am looking for a low profile one with the shorter allen screws. Considering Schaller now.

Ah... Well, yes. It is slightly lower profile, the base plate is thinner (OFR Style).

It is like the OFR, not low profile.

Schaller... thats $370++ . :) There's a lo profile version, but I didn't see it in Singapore.. only the normal OFR style version.

WiZaRd said:
maybe those who wans the gotoh can get together at a site? combined shipping would save some cash too. I mean tis is for the other guys whu wans the gotoh too.

Exactly, will be posting up soon.

Back