I just saw a kid on a leash yesterday, I cannot believe it!

i agree with cheez =) one day when all of us bcome parents,maybe we'll see this incident from diff point of view...right now im too young to become 1,haha

i've seen a few parents in SG doing this......well to me its ok as long as u dun them dragging their kids behind them forcing them to go where they wanna go w/out communicating verbally.....most of the time i see them following their kids where ever they go and when it comes to a place where they're not supposed to be they just give a little tug and tell them not to go there and why....in a way the kid can go almost anywhere on foot and not be dependent on their parents to carry them or push them in a prem everywhere they go...

I've seen this around a few times. Although it was kinda strange since the children weren't hyperactive or anything. Maybe it was the paranoid parents.

Frozen said:
I've seen this around a few times. Although it was kinda strange since the children weren't hyperactive or anything. Maybe it was the paranoid parents.

As I said, it has nothing to do with hyperactive children. Although I don't use it, but do spare a thought for the parents. You'll understand when you become one...

actually there's nothing wrong with leashing on the neck. Why is leasing on the neck associated with Dogs?

well, dogs ae leashed on the neck because they have no well to be tied on already! except the neck. :lol:

let's say if a dog is tied by the hand, ok...now everyone will think leashing by the hand is being treated as a dog.

HaHa ok..that's a joke

Well, i've seen parents tieing kids by the hand and yes, prevent them from running all over the place esp when the parent is attending to something.
i've seen a handicapped kid (something like retard), srry but i cant find a better word.
he will get paranoid all of a sudden and start screams and having weird behaviors.
If it goes out of control the mum will start beating him, and it's really pityful.
I think that's the reason why his mum leashed him, in case he goes wrong and start running about, the road is a hazard to him without him knowing

Back