how do you start loving football club?

shitface92

ok!let me start.i'm a gooners fan and proud of it.

it start out when i was 4 years old.i went to this shop which sell jersey and arsenal jersey which caught my attention.i still have it till now.the jvc arsenal jersey.from there which i love arsenal.heroes like tony adam,bergkamp and etc are in my memories till now.up and down.sooner or later.still a gunner fan and arsenal gonna win the cpl soon!

I first watched Arsenal in 1977 when they came to SIN to play in the metro quadragle - I was impressed by their big centre forward Malcolm McDonald as I was also a striker in school. I offically started supporting them in 1978 .. that was the year they made it to the FA cup final & lost to Ipswich . Then the following year they beat manu 3-2...

Oh and I have every AFC jersey / some shorts & socks home away & also goalkeeper ... inmy collection ... from 1978 till today.

pROUD 2B A TRUE BLUE GOONER FOR THE LAST 31 YEARS

VIVA THE GUNNERS!

My dad's a newcastle fan and I "automatic" become one when I was younger.

But one time i watched a Newcastle vs Chelsea match and saw a really impressive goal scored by Zola. and I also liked the way Di Matteo plays. Then I like Chelsea. heh.
And once, Chelsea won one game against Man Utd and I was so happy that I wrote it on my Primary school desk and was caught by my teacher. Kena scolding cos of vandalism.
But I was too happy that Chelsea won.. :(

Still, I'm a 15% Newcastle fan.
85% Chelsea fan :D

first remember not to be a PLASTIC CUNT LIKE THE SUDDEN SURGE OF BARCA 'FANS' around us.

my whole family is fans of the scum, i never understood it. didnt have cable for the first 12 years of my life, then 1 day i turned on to see watch what was so great about these scums and that got hit by a real thumping 5 - 0.

from that day on in the 99/00 season, wise vialli zola and all the greats that are today have become my heroes.
KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH

United fan since 96/97.The last time Cantona graced the beautiful game.Saw Beckham and Fergie's fledglings play in a match against Leeds United and really bombarded Nigel Martyn.(Leeds goalie then)

Till now I've been an avid United supporter and will be till the end.

I hated soccer as a kid as guitar and music were more important to me than that. Watching soccer guaranteed me a cure for my insomnia at that time. After many years of parties, I decided to let my die hard RED DEVIL cousin convince me to join him in his soccer madness. It seemed like a cool cheaper way to spend weekends rather than drinking at clubs or pubs flirting with the opposite sex. I never understood why he would always choose watching soccer over the chance to meet new girls.

So one fine evening in 2001, he sat me down in front of his couch, and gave me a history lesson about Manchester United, and turned on the telly for me to while explaining the team and gameplay to me. When he went to the toilet, I got bored and switched channels, and saw the GUNNERS play some other team. I don't know why, but the way they played just caught more of my attention and I started asking my cousin lots of questions about Arsenal, which disappointed him. To cut the story short, something about DB10 and TH14, and PV4 made me build interest in soccer, and I am a proud Gooner till now. Then I slowly learnt that defeats are part of the game ( I was spoilt during my first few years as a gooner as they kept winning trophies with a solid team) and now I appreciate soccer even more. hahaha, oh yeah, playing winning eleven helped alot too!

My dad's a die-hard Red Devil, so my bro and I and even my younger sis quickly caught on to it.

My first ever favourite player was Cantona. Then Beckham. Then Ronaldo. (7s!)

Of course I do love the other players as well. but since when I play soccer, im mostly a right winger. I kinda started liking the wingers more.

One more reason for me being a RED DEVIL is because my dad hated United like as if it was his day job.So to contest him i supported United to prove that his decisions were wrong.He mostly supports any team except United.No idea why he's like that.

Manchester United fan since 1992. :twisted: Got hooked to United as my fave player then was Captain Marvel Bryan Robson. I've been a die hard since...

was a man utd fan since the days of van nistelrooy and beckham and barthez. didn't know why i chose man utd, but i remember feeling sad when they lost and happy when they scored, so i realised it was my destiny

One more reason for me being a RED DEVIL is because my dad hated United like as if it was his day job.So to contest him i supported United to prove that his decisions were wrong.He mostly supports any team except United.No idea why he's like that.

woooooo I like your dad bro ... :mrgreen:

Been a MANCHESTER UNITED fan for more than 10 years now. And over all the years, Man Utd have filled my life with so much passion, unbridled excitement & endless joy & happiness. I could not do without Man Utd in my life, that's for sure. I think it all started sometime around the Cantona reign. Boy, was he a God at OT!! It's just too bad he decided to hang up his boots so prematurely. But what to do when you've lost the passion to play football? :???:

I'm a fan of the most under-achieving team currently playing in the EPL, Newcastle United!

First saw them play back in 93 when Andy Cole was scoring goals for fun and was so impressed by their all-out-attack mind of play. However it was when Ginola joined the Magpies that made me to enlist with the Toon Army full-time. Prior to that I was solely an AC Milan fan preferring Serie A football than the EPL... Ironically both play with stripped jerseys as well ...

Sadly I have this feeling that they will be playing Championship next season.

Whatever it is, I believe they will bounce back from then. Hooway the lads!

Oh yah, I still love AC Milan though...

Back