Hi! It's Me and the Manic

boyshafiq

Hi fellow softies!

http://www.myspace.com/meandthemanic
just to let you guys know, songs are more of like acoustic folk.
i know not many are into folk/anti-folk music, but i hope you guys would give a short listen.
would appreciate your comments and constructive criticism.
hope to hear them soon! =D

Hi bro, had a listen to your stuff :) Potential dude~ You've got a story going in "Emily". Apart from working on the recording, work on the song.

- guitar part is cool but a little monotonous. perhaps you could add a 2nd guitar to layer over with a second part for more sonic dynamics
- the vox has to be worked on and also check your grammar for the lyrics :)

My 2 cents! Will listen to the rest later on when I'm free :) Cheers bro~ If you need better recording stuff, just drop me a PM. U can hear my work below - from home as well~

BTW, City-Scapes n Skylines - i dig this song :) good potential. Work out a good arrangement, vocals and it'll rock!!

thanks for the comments!
i'm working on my vocals, trying to be a little pitchy.
will try my best to add a 2nd guitar arrangement.

really appreciate your comments. i'll work on it.

would love to have better recordings, but time forbids me to go to places and do one. haha. i'll pm you when i need one. maybe some time next month or so if you are available? thanks for the offer!:D

love your 'counting sheeps':) its a cute and happy tune:) well i can already imagine your song on a local indie films... nice work. will recommend your song to my brother if he need soundtracks for his film scool project.

thanks stonely0! really appreciate it. trying my best to have better recordings.
i'm looking forward to it!

once again, thanks! :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back