Hardcase for Ibanez SZ320

hi everyone 8)

the current version of the M100C case won't fit the SZ series since it features a fitted RG outline. the previous incarnation has a 'blank' body portion so it fitted many guitars, even the JS model. however, the FREEDOM6 definitely fits the SZ.

neuro182 said:
Lol . . . Don't be late tmr k :wink: I need to rush back to work asap :lol:

Wah neuro, don't worry la. I'll be in town with my friend from 11, will be there the min the clock strikes 1pm. See ya!

Heavenscloud said:
xspace said:
How bout the Ibanez RG550LC?

Confirm can, but don't think Swee Lee carries them. I just bought my SZ520 too, quite depressed that there wasn't a hard case that could fit it. Bought a soft case to protect it first.. :)

Erm, according to some websites, that case is obsolete. So does it means there's a new Ibanez case for it? Stil the RG550LC is classy looking...

And for the Freedom 6 case... Does it look like this? The website I referenced had different images.. SKB site showed the first one though. I'm abit confused...

skb_fs6.gif

Or like this?

Freedom-6.jpg

Also read in Jemsite that the W50SZ is the case which is really made for SZ series... Looks like the RG550LC, guess the innards are more snug though...

:?:

Latest posts

Back