goals as a musician?

I think i wanna b the pioneer of no-hands shredding on the guitar, where ur mind shreds for u :lol: Psychic Guitarist..? :oops: :twisted:

Mr_X said:
get invited to perform at G3

i think by the time i get good enough to perform with G3(if i ever get good enough that is), vai,satch and malmsteen would be reduced to only skin and bones :?

be a guitarist/keyboardist tat play soft rock with billion of fans shouting yelling my names, and will be so excited to be able to see me live till they can faint :lol: my dream is to be a guitarist or keyboardist, but tat 2 instrument i havent learn yet, i juz started picking guitar. i major in drums althought 8)

Mr_X said:
get invited to perform at G3

Wow X, very ambitious hor... :wink:

Me hope to write many nice songs, and able to express my feel
through the guitar. I always tot of music as an expression......

I just want to be a musician with my own distinctive style that people can relate to. No need everyone to appreciate, afterall, music is arts.

If your own playing can touch yourself, it will touch others.

*heard steve vai did whispering a prayer live in singapore.. tears came down...

that's what I want for myself.

ok mine may sound stupid to your...but it is....

To have a signature guitar made by a famous brand, and whenever i go into any guitar shop, there would be one on the wall for me to test :oops:

To be a all rounder musician and to have a career in music industry.. And also to get selected to study in Berklee Music College.. :D :D

my goal is, as long as i can support my family and make them happy with money i get from playing music. id be happy. but for fantasy. i just wanna be in the next DREAM THEATER band.

sweet. i'd love to be in the next Dream Theater band too, but first i need to learn how to compose like them (that will take AGES.)

mm im in lasalle so i can only choose between te music tech or the music course, both courses have some subjects that let u do electives from the other, but it just depends which subject u want to major in. AAAAAHHH. i'd love to do performing but SG is kinda smallllll... and i've already learnt quite a lot of tech by myself, first year is a slight drag..

I want to be a rock star by 21, F**k at least 500 diff women backstage by 25, have kids by 30, get kicked out of the band(when they find out I'm gay) by 40, start a Gay revolution and take over the world when Im 50

mrteddybear said:
ok mine may sound stupid to your...but it is....

To have a signature guitar made by a famous brand, and whenever i go into any guitar shop, there would be one on the wall for me to test :oops:

teddybear, that doesn't sound stupid to me :) I guess for every guitarist/bassist, it's a dream to have a signature guitar/bass...imagine having free guitar which people may even pay u to play that guitar!! haa

GuitarNoob said:
I want to be a rock star by 21, F**k at least 500 diff women backstage by 25, have kids by 30, get kicked out of the band(when they find out I'm gay) by 40, start a Gay revolution and take over the world when Im 50

u have sex with 500 different women by 25 and then you turn gay? interesting..

Latest posts

Back