goals as a musician?

ShredCow said:
Yeah... Steve Vai's Tender Surrender. Awefully sweet...

Btw, how can anyone cry to emo punk stuff? :wink:

ahh.. so is his love of god.. hah why not? emo punk are usually about girls anyway.. then when you listen you would think of some crap stupid incident that happened to you.. thats what my friend tld me anyway..

my goal is to be play like yngwie malmsteen and develop my own style and sound of playing. when i achieve that, i will b willing to teach any passionate pple. that's my goal.

strats said:
you get emotional on SCOM??
Now you know the power of great guitar solos. Yes, Layla is the same song I think. After all, Eric Clapton wrote and played Layla in Derek And The Dominos.

oh yeah he was.. but i prefer the acoustic version to the rock version.. seems to fit the song better...

my aim is just to make it big enough to make playing in a band my full time career.(self sustaining income) some ppl might blast me for this though...i dunno why... :oops:

my goal is to make it big in my punk band i have currently, and after my drummer migrates to australia, ill be master guitarist

and im determined. the fire burns in me.....

ShredCow said:
strats said:
has anyone cried listening to songs? as in instrumentals.. no emo punk crap thingy

Yeah... Steve Vai's Tender Surrender. Awefully sweet...

Btw, how can anyone cry to emo punk stuff? :wink:

+1 abt Tender Surrender.
also, Randy Rhoads' Live album with Ozzy. Maybe bcos he died tragically young but also bcos his playing was so soulful.

maybe pple cry to emopunk bcos the music's so bad? heheh, joking.

Latest posts

Back