Gibson Les Paul Standard

Craftsmanship? Excess glue is considered good craftsmanship? Quality of wood? Fender USA's wood is that good too and they don't charge as much. Patents? Come on, other companies have patents on their designs and they don't charge that ridiculously huge amount of money on that guitar! If I had that kind of money, I'd go for Ibanez Japan or Fender Japan/USA.

Yeah!! You're right bro....With that kind amount of money you can easily get to own 2 decent guitar....Ibanez Japan +
Fender USA.....:cool:

Ermm..Don't mean to offend anyone in this thread...But seriously, Just that I believe if anyone were to look @ e price stated here is kinda feel demoralizing to get just one Gibson LP standard in S'pore for 6k though....And trust me
I wouldn't be reading this thread if i don't like Gibson bro. Anyway, From what I can see that even Blackwood Guitar had mentioned here that they had never sold one @ more than 3k and in US now is selling them @ e price range from 1.6k to 1.7k, Assuming the amount of US currency is 1.5++ and if you were to calculate it....Wow!! I believe you can even buy yourself a return ticket to L.A siazz...hehee.. Peace yah!....

You can't factor in Swee Lee's price , everyone knows they overcharge . Gibsons are cheap if you know where to get them , I mean not everyone can afford them but too bad for them I guess .

Ermm..Don't mean to offend anyone in this thread...But seriously, Just that I believe if anyone were to look @ e price stated here is kinda feel demoralizing to get just one Gibson LP standard in S'pore for 6k though....

the review price is the dealer's list price, do note.

You can't factor in Swee Lee's price , everyone knows they overcharge . Gibsons are cheap if you know where to get them , I mean not everyone can afford them but too bad for them I guess .

Okie...Roger that. Fyi, I've not been to Swee Lee for a very long time....Used to buy my very first guitar from them somewhere in late 80's which was an Ibanez RG550 (list price stated @ $1050 (japan) got it @ ard 850 bucks ...I still remember got the Jem 77 gmc that only came x3 pieces in s'pore price was $2400/- and now seems like x2 of e list price though. Furthermore the US currency rate that time was hit down below till 1.4?? (if im not mistaken)....

Okie, Seriously, I have nothing against Swee Lee here. But what im trying to say here is.....Actually, I still don't understand why must they put e list price x2 of the actual price buying price....So whats e meaning of christmas sale
then?...hmmzzz..

Lastly, Im hoping that I will get a good deal for my next dream guitar which is none others 1 and only :=) Gibson LP custom.."May the force be with me"...hahahaa

After reading so many post, I still feel that Gibson les paul Std is still a good buy and that is only my point of view. Really, no regret! If you feel like getting it, Just do it!

I love my Gibson Les Paul!

Back