Gear photos 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
jackson+dkmgt.JPG

new guitar: Jackson DKMGT (discontinued)...

My latest acquisitions. Head (for SGD530. Yes, SGD530!) from Yamaha sale and cabinet from Ebenex.
David has the best customer service IMO. Not like the big shop at 3rd floor.

photo-11.jpg

whoa thats a great price! Didn't know there was a yamaha sale. Love that cab, how much was it? I've always wanted a black or a white orange cab haha.

My very first and only electric. A rally gl300, bought secondhand from a fellow softie.
I was leaving her on the balcony in the sun as I like the warmth of the body when playing, doesn't last for very long anyway. Also to dull the glossy finish if possible. I took the advantage of the sunlight, and shot this picture with my iphone unedited. :j
409211_271756159564946_100001916930637_658937_1515821657_n.jpg

interested to know the price of the cab too! looks really good!

Got it for 435. Last December Ebenex is also having an offer in conjunction with yamaha sale.

But this is strictly home use. The Blackheart cab n head I got from you went the the pub after getting this cab. =)

Last edited:
intense sunlight is detrimental to guitars: 1) drying effect- especially for porous fretboards 2) neck warping

hope you keep yours in check.

I'll keep that in mind. :) Luckily only exposed for a few minutes, and the sunlight was not intense at all. After all, it's an hdb flat balcony and not that of a condo flat, so not much sunlight went through. But since I separated the camera's focus and exposure, it looks like the surface area of light was bigger than it was actually. I don't keep it in the bag often, though NO direct sunlight. I do treat my fingerboard, maybe once in every 2 or 3 months, though there are times when the fingerboard dries out very quickly, especially due to the country's climate.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Lots of new stuff over the past few months, but here's the latest:

DSC04362.jpg

DSC04340.jpg

DSC04325.jpg

Fender's attempt at reproducing Kurt Cobain's modified Jaguar. A very interesting guitar in its own right and very nicely relic'ed, coming from a lukewarm fan of relic guitars!

Have a GASSY year ahead, folks!

Hi all,

Lots of new stuff over the past few months, but here's the latest:

DSC04362.jpg

DSC04340.jpg

DSC04325.jpg

Fender's attempt at reproducing Kurt Cobain's modified Jaguar. A very interesting guitar in its own right and very nicely relic'ed, coming from a lukewarm fan of relic guitars!

Have a GASSY year ahead, folks!

That's a sweet Jag you got there!

Please be careful...Although Singapore is situated in a no quake zone, we will still feel the tremors sometime.....You wouldn't want those beautiful guitars falling down now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back