G3 or G-strin*?...oOpz.

edo83 said:
jeremyroz: care to elaborate why petrucci sounds un-melodic to you?

unlike malmsteen or michael romeo, his style is boring, ultra boring, and so was his instructional video :lol: go ahead and flame me, hahaha ima neoclassical dog

anw wad abt ritchie kotzen(or did he die already?)

kotzen would be a cool choice too.....now he's fronting a band as vocalist in japan.

jr: to each his own i guess hehehe

edo83 said:
kotzen would be a cool choice too.....now he's fronting a band as vocalist in japan.

jr: to each his own i guess hehehe

yeah respect, unlike sum other touchy people in these forums, where "so-an-so is not so good" will start a long drawn out 10 page fight

anw thanx for the info, borrowed this really old instructional vid on kotzen, seemed really old, so i thought that he might also have died lie shawn lane(rip)

Re: Hmm

neuro182 said:
My vote -> Satch + Vai + Michael Angelo :)

haha, den when vai takes out his triple neck guitar, michael angelo brings out his 4 neck guitar, den satriani will seem like an odd 1 out, :lol:

wad kind of an idiot would steal that guitar, every1 knows its michael's

coz no other insane person has a 4 neck guitar like his

Hmm

Precisely I thought so too. My frens told me that it appeared on news that his 4-necks guitar got stolen on tour *lolx*

Not sure if it is true. Hmm~

Hahaha, in a bizarre incident some months back, this boy came and returned angelo half of his quad guitar!! hahahaahahaha!!! which is is 2 parts out of his 4 neck guitar...lol!!!
M_Angelo_Batio_Quad_One.jpg

M_Angelo_Batio_Quad_Two.jpg

Quadhalfreturned2004P1010024.jpg

HALF of the “QUAD GUITAR” RETURNED! When Michael was performing in England in November 2004 a young fan named Simon Jones and his Father showed up with a guitar case, opened it up and there to Michael’s astonishment were 2 of the 4 guitars that made up the famous “Quad Guitar”. As stated above, the “Quad Guitar” was stolen on the second show of Nitro’s “OFR” tour in El Paso, Texas. Michael was one of the very first Rock guitarists to use 7 string guitars. Pictured below, in England are Michael, Simon Jones and the Left and Right handed 7 string guitars that made up the top part of the “Quad Guitar”. Thanks to Simon and his father for recovering and returning Michael’s guitars to him.

From www.angelo.com

Re: Hee

neuro182 said:
That guitar rocks!! Well at least half is returned :)
u know what? I suspect that boy has the other half stashed at home...and he only wanted to return half of it so that he could get a picture with Michael and get on the news too...hmm... :wink:

tag team 1

tiago della vega
francesco fareri
rusty cooley

tag team 2

slash
buckethead
marty friedman

jeremyrozario said:
yeah respect, unlike sum other touchy people in these forums, where "so-an-so is not so good" will start a long drawn out 10 page fight

borrowed this really old instructional vid on kotzen, seemed really old,

i guess some ppl aren't objective enough eh? sometimes we see posts that goes like "he sucks", that is bound to get flamed i guess :roll:

btw the vid is in vhs format? damn, i wanna see man....

have anyone heard of daita itoh, formerly from siam shade, then he did his own instrumental album. I heard he played with G3 too. is that true? anyone to confirm this? ?

yes, no.1 fan here. he was on G3 during their tour in japan, tokyo. There were 2 dates in tokyo, 1 day was Daita in it and the other is Marty Friedman. I was so hyped about getting the latest G3 in Japan dvd till i found out it was actually on the day with Marty :roll:

But it'll still kickass no matter what :lol:

They should have a Royal Rumble - Satch, Vai, Michaelangelo, John Pet, Marty Friedman, Slash, Malamsteen, Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmon, Eric Johnson, Eric Clapton, Mark Tremonti, Kirk Hammett & lots more.

That wld be a sight!!

edo83 said:
btw the vid is in vhs format? damn, i wanna see man....
yar, mi fren converted it to vcd, or sum liddat, back when petrucci's hair was still long

GuitarNoob said:
haha, tag team, wrestling sia, they shld come up with sum teamed guitar battle, would be cool

haha, den must have only 2 guitars, when you tag out, must quickly take off the gitar and pass to the next guitarist, hahaha tried b4, damn funny :lol:

Back