*G.R.I.N.* @ Ngee Ann Poolside~~~

Shifting to an alternative venue if it rains during intial set up is possible. Just worried if it rains after the set up, then we have a problem. But now I suppose it's a matter of see how things go... Weather is quite beyond my control... *grin*

Maybe if it rains, all the bands can sit down chill and makan.. hahaa.. then we move the equipment to the private function room and have some fun since we gotta pay for the stuff anyway. *grin*

Main Aims: Promote local bands, raise funds for SRC.

But most important thing we gotta do, regardless of whatever happens. HAVE FUN!!!!

at most the whole thing just get short circuit, explodes and everyone dies. so can rename the gig to "One Night Only" LOL KIDDING!!

at most the whole thing just get short circuit, explodes and everyone dies. so can rename the gig to "One Night Only" LOL KIDDING!!

bASKET LIKE DAT ONE AH? WHICHEVER BAND PLAYING WHEN THIS HAPPENS, GRAB ZARIN AND DRAG HIM ON STAGE TO 'BOND" WITH US LAH ... :)

If rain , bring ur swimsuits etc. :)

ala ZoukOut. :p

After gig and get drunk, dive into the pool.

And those who is heartbroken, cry in the rain.

And dont forget to Waterproof the equipments.

Hey,do we need register for this gig to get a ticket or can we just come?I might be dropping by tomorrow if I m free.

Ya can just drop by, am looking to see what I can do such that ppl who go down can just register as well. =) *cross fingers* Dry weather please~~~

bASKET LIKE DAT ONE AH? WHICHEVER BAND PLAYING WHEN THIS HAPPENS, GRAB ZARIN AND DRAG HIM ON STAGE TO 'BOND" WITH US LAH ... :)

lol joking la dey! hahaha wooo its TODAY!! see you guys there!! hope it doesnt rain.

vICKO - WE NEED u DOWN AT np 2NITE TO VID THEBANDS & PUT US ON u TUBE LAH ...:D

Too bad Wanda - videographer's dad dun let her come down - no consent form mah .. :(

oh man.... looks like a few "dark clouds" in AMK area ... how's the weather like in Clementi?

Latest posts

Back