*G.R.I.N.* @ Ngee Ann Poolside~~~

Thanks for taking the videos!!! The second song is called Wall of Lies, 3rd song is Worms on Concrete and the fourth song is Without You...

Last edited:
hellven .. glad U enjoyed our set, We heard yours while we were up at the pavillion boozing ... very nice playing indeed.. yes our bro rudimental (now to be known as drummer of reckless heart .. there U go bro rudi - I said it :) ) was there with his date, a very exotic looking brazillian girl I think....

drulez38 ... re Fiona ; hahah must be like Arsene Wenger lah , spot them young & unknown, sign them, then turn them into superstars ..hee hee ... Yes Princess Fiona will carrying the frontwoman banner for RG when my frontman days are done ... soon, very soon...:cool: In fact she will front my upcoming project band JACK VERSUS JILL which also will showcast an all up and coming softies line up.

Last edited:
err no one from RG entourage took any vids or pix except for Rudimental drummer ..but I reckon he's BUSY with his South American babe gf rite now as we speak, on this cool .."feel like snuggling up" type of afternoon.

:mrgreen:

opz. Thanks to Hellven for emceeing as well.. It seems though that you emcee better with some alcohol in you. If i ever ask you to do so again, I'll have a mug ready.

And very very very important person that I haven't mentioned.. Alex, our coordinator from Ngee Ann and my best friend from a long time ago who made this possible. Even though I came up with the ideas and had the most interaction with ya all, without all the pushing and planning that he's done, this would not have come together so quickly. *applause*~~~

I'm still tired... lol.. going to head to bed early tonight!

Flawed Element.. Lol.. if they don't get famous soon, my sister and I are gonna make them... whahahahahahahha, man I love those guys. I need you guys to get rich enough to cut many many many albums man....

Last edited:
HEY PPL,

Retro Groove pix ...

GRINRG.jpg

GRINFIONADAN.jpg

Princess Fiona J in action!

GRINDAN.jpg

Dan "The Man" Ebenezer on sax

Last edited:
GRINCARPETANDGERI.jpg

Khalid "The Carpet" Ali on bass & Geri Bheem on drums

GRINMANI.jpg

George Mani on Keyboards

GRINFGL.jpg

fgl and gang.

Thanks Faz for the pix.

Last edited:
oh ya fgl bro...one thing me n my fellow guitarist agreed on:
loved ur tone bro...totally sounded like strat tone coming out of an ibanez guitar...n a bit tubish...jsut didnt' expect tat at all....but of coz...tone is in ur fingers as well...something we have to learn from u...

oh ya fgl bro...one thing me n my fellow guitarist agreed on:
loved ur tone bro...totally sounded like strat tone coming out of an ibanez guitar...n a bit tubish...jsut didnt' expect tat at all....but of coz...tone is in ur fingers as well...something we have to learn from u...

gee glad U liked it ... basically Im using active EMG 60s (paf tone) EMG SA (STRAT TONE) AND EMG 81 (rock tone sharpish).

I used mainly position 2 on my 5 way (Emg 60 mix with Emg SA) with my volumeand tone controls rolled back just a tad bit.... gets a little more openness for rhythm chops as emgs are already quite "transparent" in their tone.

cheers ppl

Hi Guys,

Sorry if the equipment wasn't exactly top notch, whole thing was pretty rushed and I really did what I could to get the best I could. Will find more sponsors next time!! So that I can provide you guys a venue with equipment and lighting good enough to do you guys justice!! We could even sell tickets, but mm.. no need for the bands to do it? I'll get my own crew to do it.

Thanks again to everyone who had participated in this event in one way or another.. It felt great seeing everything get together.

msn: fresh_apricotz@hotmail.com please do feel free to add me in the event you've any equiries, or you just wanna give some feedback about the even, tor you'd like to know more up coming *G.R.I.N.* gigs and such.

Back