*G.R.I.N.* @ Ngee Ann Poolside~~~

awesome! will try to be there damn!

work sucks when you'r having internship dangdangdang..... :p

Got back from the auditions not too long ago.
Whoa, Boons is pretty screwed up... No wait, VERY SCREWED UP. I'll let them explain and rant about it;)

lol NO HARDCORE YO!

im kevin and the person above me is victoria (in the cute ij uniform) hahaha hope you stll remember us :X

niteblade
"lol NO HARDCORE YO!"

hey,was there too..my band was like ????????
the guy there was like holding up a sign :"TOO LOUD" while we were playing..
ahahhahahahaha it was definitely a first for me.it really amused me though.
ahahaaa.!!

i was playin my bass suddenly the uncle like at the door window putting up the sign TOO LOUD

i was like wth..ooo crap he putting up the sign

i dont mind if he put up the sign pls make it LOUD ahahah

and why the hell i go kiss the bass amp......

cos its the best bass amp that i met(sacarsticly)

heeeh

hope to see you guys again

More s**t

I am soo sorry that I booked a studio where the studio owner is a fag and cannot stand good music for one, and had to find trouble with me when I noticed he was lying about the other room being booked. (Long story, please call me for more details!! Will give you blow by blow story, I seriously need to b***h about this)

Back to business;

Auditions.

After the interruption today and tomorrow, audition slots after NINE PM are CANCELLED.

ALL REGISTERED BANDS, Please contact me (or I will contact you eventually, but if you contact me you get to pick your slots first) to give me two time slots that you are free for auditions this weekend!!!

Auditions are at Tiet from 11am-3pm on Saturday 16/5 and 5-9pm on Sunday 17/5 at the BEEG room. Choose two half hour slots from each day (eg 11.30 and 12.30 sat, 6.30, 7.00 sun) and I will contact you shortly with regards to auditions.

TO ALL NON-REGISTERED BANDS!! Registration has been extended, since we have to have another set of auditions over the weekened anyway. Please register by midnight of this Friday!

Auditions are only allocated to bands which meet basic requirements which have been stated in earlier posts, (stuff like being able to play a half an hour set of songs from ONE band -tribute band- or half an hour set of original songs) as well as other qualitative criterion.

*b****hes for a long long long long long time to many many many ppl*

Moral of the story: don't offend business women.

Last edited:
Actually, the other boon thats behind is a much better place. I think weelee sucks way more.

By the way, this means my band can re-register again right? This is awesome.

We went to the Boons behind after that.. But it was kinda screwed too.
Kevin! Shh! Don't reveal! I shy. Hahaha.
icon10.gif

Update!

Hey guys,

First would like to accept responsibility as an orgainzer for very bad miscommunication which resulted in alot of trouble for the bands who auditioned today and yesterday. Also, would like to shoulder blame for bad choice in studio and lack of foresight. This was also due to miscommunication as I was overseas during the studio booking period and I do apologise for all the inconvenience caused to the bands involved.

Auditions went great today, and I really really appreciate the effort from all the bands that came down. Thank all of you sincerely, from the bottom of my heart.

Some feedback I got today was that I kinda made some of you guys feel nervous, and I'm really sorry if I did. Totally wasn't my intention, and I don't really like auditioning people, cause it makes me queezy thinking about what if I were one of you guys. But there being not much time at all, I really don't have a choice but to do so, I hope ya all understand.

More auditions coming, and I wish us all good luck..

And erm, if I said stuff that offended anyone during the auditions, am really sorry... I honestly honestly appreciate that you guys came down, most/all of you ontime or even super early...

Keep on rockin*
Wanda

Poster!! Finally finished!!

How dya guys like this?? =P Help me by saving it in your com, and printing it out, and pasting it at wherever you like.. lol...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back