For those who are taking their o lvls this year

i guess i'm gonna be a pain in the ass by saying i dont have to take the Os even though i'm sec 4 this year... going straight to jc... haha...

I'm supposed to have my study break starting next week. But noooo, my school decided to hold us back cuz our results are too sucky for them to handle. So I'm gonna be in school for two more weeks or so. NO study break I guess maybe

pepper- said:
I'm supposed to have my study break starting next week. But noooo, my school decided to hold us back cuz our results are too sucky for them to handle. So I'm gonna be in school for two more weeks or so. NO study break I guess maybe
yeah... some schs don't have study break like pierce and all... guess it'll have certian pros and cons...

Oh well. There's some truth in that. I just don't get why some teachers are like really 'encouraging' us to go to top JCs and they'll start giving you that 'OMFG' stare once you mention you're sorta more interested in other sorts of institutions rather than JC.

ah the teachers are friggin biased la. My teacher heard that I wanted NJ as my first choice and asked me why not RJ. even among JCs there's discrimination. Forget about the teachers and just focus on what you wanna achieve man.

my teacher damn biased. on of my classmates wanted to aim for tjc...my teacher went :roll: then :lol: .

I still have school. And the school's not intending to plan for our graduation day whatsoever. So no graduation day for this batch. The school really hates this batch alot. Oh well. :roll:

One of my teachers always tells us this: "having a diploma is better than an Olevel cert. And if you get to a university through the poly route and graduate from the university, you'll have an edge over the rest of your peers from the JC route" but the other teachers are still stereotypical in their ways of thinking-JC is the best.

Well, I guess all these talk is useless. Let's just do our best for the Os. The rest will fall in place. =) All the best, fellow Olevel candidates! ;)

many sucessful businessmen never went thru the acadamic route anyway ... it's all the the AQ=Adversity Quotient.

But please, study hard ... good grades really can bring you somewhere ... just know that books are not everything to the success equation. Be a motivator ... not just a nerd ... before the bookworm bites!

pepper- said:
I still have school. And the school's not intending to plan for our graduation day whatsoever. So no graduation day for this batch. The school really hates this batch alot. Oh well. :roll:
hey, i took my O levels last year. To be frank with u, i hate that batch(same batch as u) from my secondary school too...they are MONKEYS...we never had such a bad batch in school history, they organised thefts, got caught, and were the first people in more than 20years to get public caning from my secondary school last year. I heard that this year, that same group of monkeys got public caning AGAIN... :roll:

And, all of them are so rotten and ill mannered, the MSG for my batch was 1.2, while theirs is 4.somthing...really sucks...AND like 10 or more people from that batch got retained...they are still in sec 3 this year!! :x

Back