For those who are taking their o lvls this year

pepper- said:
Lol. Our ex schoolmate is now the model in all tattoo shops. He has piercings all over his face and wherever else. =\

Okay I'm a pure white kambing. =D Candie's not. LOL.

What? What has it gotta do with me? =\

My chem prac sucks. My physic prac sucks even more.. I can't plan experiment and I usually make lots of stupid careless mistakes. >.<

heck ah...nobody can be worse than me lol....maths and chem f9 straight thru the whole year...o lvl confirm die one.

eh chem prac should be easier than phy since it's the same usual stuffs. they won't ask you to use all those dangerous chemicals so u can usually cross them out. poisonous gases is a big no-no too. so gotta study smart and focus on the MORE-likely chemicals to come out. ahha.

but then again, phy prac is easier IF ur theory is damn strong and everything. but usually the pre-phy prac sessions freak me out cuz they're unpredictable. the experiments are soo different. from light to electricity to pressure to oscillation stuffs. ahhh. i hate olvls.

i wonder what they do in bio prac sessions. how was the bio prac today?(for those who's taking bio)

10 years ago ... when i was taking my O levels ... it was Chem prac .... i was mixing some chemicals and i thought i didn't do it right. So i put my nostrils near the test tube .... i immediately closed my eyes and i almost rolled on the floor .... it was Amonia ... :?

A whiff of ammonia can knock you out 10 times over! Like seriously, they should ban that man. Haha. Adding aqueous ammonia is hell too. I remember I had a practical where I heated the test tube.. And suddenly the entire chem lab smelled of rotting eggs.. OH GOSH IT WAS SO BAD.. Forgot what gas though, sulphur dioxide? =x

My phy foundation is pretty weak. =\

Haha. I miss my last chem prac session(before olvls), the teacher left the lab for awhile and everyone started following one of our classmates, and started mixing all the remaining given chemicals together in the flask. There was a vigorous effervescence and some organic liquid was added and then the gas produced was DAMN nice smelling. So nice, I almost choked and died.

My whole life flashed before me. Lol

Yes so maybe chlorine may not exactly come out. Lol. Or maybe, the reaction between chemicals won't produce TOO much chlorine. I duno man. Imagine the whole lab producing chlorine, what's gonna happen to the chemistry students in the last session?(4th session) They'll die won't they? So yeah. I'm not sayin anythin. =)

Not fun to choke on chlorine......

There's this nasty smell that will be stuck in your mouth and nostrils for like forever...... I swear I could still smell some chlorine in my nose the day after that prac :cry:

anything is better than an organic chem practical........ that one's a major time waster

Because everyone is afraid to spill concentrated HCL when they're taking :lol:

Back