For those who are taking their o lvls this year

during mu prelim prac..my test tube cracked , the liquid i was boiling flew...and i nearly fainted when my ammonia tube cracked.i

Lol.. Who wouldn't be? I don't want my hand to corrode halfway through my chem prac! I remember during my prelims.. I was heating this test tube.. And I stupidly faced the mouth of the tube towards my other hand and the contents boiled vigorously and splurted all over my hand O.O Boiling hot whatever. I forgot what acid. Haha. I nearly died on the spot.

My teacher will crucify anyone who doesn't move the test tube while heating..........

Not wearing goggles and switching the flame type while not using the bunsern burner are also offences punishable by law under her lofty reign :lol:

guitarman78 said:
candie can die of chemicals

-_- I just knew something like that would come up. Lol.

Mero: Your chem teacher's good! She ensures the safety of students! So that people like me won't kill themselves in the lab. =x

Chem prac was fun. I remember a classmate heated a lighter with the bunsen burner and left it on the table for an unsuspecting victim to pick it up.

Those were good days.

Anyway don't worry so much about the O levels. Just do your best.

i carved the name of the Girl i had a crush on the Chemistry Lab ... had to revarnish the whole work bench as a punishment. Wow ... i can still remember man ... maybe i'm still not that old la ... hehe

Wah, vandalism! I'm never that mean. I only burn the chemistry lab bench with a lighted splint.. Try to burn my partner's question paper.. Stuff like that. :oops:

LOL. oh and rmb to take out the funnel from the burette after use, in VA!

lol. ahhh. oh well, i hate chem. =(

Oh! Candie did something dumb before. Lol. She went "this penknife sharp MEH" and she touched the tip and realised she had just cut herself and started bleeeeeeeeeding. HAHA. rmb, candie? lol

Lol. And on the same day, in another classroom, I was telling my friend, "I'm still wondering how people get paper cuts. it's so dumb" and when I turned to look at the worksheet I was holding, my index finger had a paper cut and damn it was just gross. -_-

After school, me and candie were comparing our cuts. LOL. Okay it's not cool.

talking about cuts ... when i was young, i tried to imitate characters in chinese kung fu show by blocking the sword with their hands .... i did it with a penknife ....

LOL I played with fire. -_-

As in I played with this lighter and touched the fire to see why the adults love sayin "dont play with fire!" I was in pri1. Sheesh I think I was damn stupid for a pri1 kid. -_-

Back