For those who are taking their o lvls this year

17wil: Huh? Lol

Well Candie and me are best friends since sec1, and we've been gettin into trouble together since then. Classmates for two years and after choosing different subject combinations, we're now in different classes but still in the same plant flower school.

As for blackmoo, he's a fellow animal(WTML). sofyan, dx and him are 3 of the many other great awesome fantastic people I became friends with through this forum. Heh heh. But we're all in diff schools. And we all share a common goal-happily sitting for our Olvls. YAY.

[biography]

damn im feeling emo tonight..... cuz there's sch tmr. SCHOOL.

eh maybe after all our Os, the Olevl candidates from SOFT should go out together and celebrate. AHAHA

yup...to dear softies hu are taking o's....come on ppl...go fer it... whe mugging do take breaks aite? all da best!!! love ya lots!! =))

seeing u all preparing for o's remind me of how i used to mug for o with the music on...haha....in fact i memorixe more of the lyrics den the theories...haha...

Haha it was the opposite for me! The music blocked out the surrounding noises so I could concentrate on my books and study material.....

To this day I still subscribe to the Wall of Sound theory :lol:

Hey, all SOFTies taking O's - LET'S GO CELEBRATE ON 19TH NOV! Okay okay? okay. =D

I end on 18th! Bloody hell pepper ends on 16th, that lucky kambing, NOT FAIR! =(

Aww man.. that's sad.. Well its okay, We'll celebrate on the 23rd then! But when's the real official end of O's huh? Accomodate all O-takers. LOL.

don't want beer la......... not nice

VODKA AND GIN AND TONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guilty pleasures :lol:

eh don't get too absorbed by alchohol.........

Later when you're taking Chemistry practical you start making your own ethanol or stealing it from the lab inventory and start mixing your own cocktails :lol:

To get ethanol, you hydrate ethene with water, with Phosphoric acid as a catalyst at 300 degrees celcius.

Oh shit too much chem. =\

Back