For those who are taking their o lvls this year

sofyan said:
i have a pretty rotten school too. Tampines Secondary School. its as bad as it gets :lol:
LOL!!! Oh my!! That school gave me the impression of the most gangster school i've ever seen after i walked past it!! thankfully u are not gangster nor rotten...lol.. :oops:

no dont worry. im nt frm tht sch. im just concerned for others who might get offended ya noe. yeah sure neighborhood schz some of u big time bookworks call em ganster paradise bt they harbor top students too. whatsup with "most gangster school"? :lol: Anyways chill no big deal just givin ye a note.

khaninawatsibai said:
no dont worry. im nt frm tht sch. im just concerned for others who might get offended ya noe. yeah sure neighborhood schz some of u big time bookworks call em ganster paradise bt they harbor top students too. whatsup with "most gangster school"? :lol: Anyways chill no big deal just givin ye a note.

agree with khanina..i mean neighbourhood schools r not all bad wat..

oh, i see, sorry. Its not that i found it funny just because its a neighbourhood school, but i genuinely found it funny cos I really really have the impression that its the most "gangster school" of all, cos I walked past it and is saw lots of chaos and some ah bengs bashing each other. :oops: yep, as we know, first impressions last, and my impression has always been that for that school...im really sorry if i offended anyone!

haha..dun worry angelo..i m not from that school anyway..just that try not to generalise things ah..u never know who u might offend leh.. :)

i actually have 2 videos of fights from my school (tampines sec). but unfortunately i cant upload to the comp :lol: its in my hp

Lol. Our ex schoolmate is now the model in all tattoo shops. He has piercings all over his face and wherever else. =\

Okay I'm a pure white kambing. =D Candie's not. LOL.

lol. u should go get a guidebook. best if it's in colour man. my friend just lent me his chem prac guidebook, u get to see all the pictures of what u can expect during chem. quick go hop down to popular now, it's not too late. hahaha.

Back