For those who are taking their o lvls this year

lars_ulrich said:
i got 7 for prelims but im feeling the pressure now cos i have to maintain the score or do better...

8O holy shit 7! is that L1R5 or R4? my cohort doing really shit.. highest in level for english is b3.. i got a pathethic c6.. but i only failed 2 subjects, which isn't too bad considering i only used to pass only 2 last time :? but i my friend said prelims harder then o's.. her amaths for prelims was F9 and o's was A2 :wink: no more guitar for me.. fasting making it harder.. hard to concentrate..

u guys are good la....mine is like over 30 plus reaching 40...nt even sure myself...somemore our whole lvl almost all subs got moderation also...

for those who r taking O lvl...good luck and all the best...try not to put so much pressure on urself...i know its hard..but if u stress urself too much...u cant perform well in the exam hall...cos its damn tense in there...

and ya...try not to slp too late...dun burn midnight oil...it wun help most of the time...jus have a good night of rest and go in the exam hall with confidence...

thats like all A1s cept for one A2! how do you do it bro? cant motivate myself enough..

yah i got a2 for chem and english bbut i used my physics and bio so i still get 7 pts. anyway, just think of it as something u have to do.. besides as corny as it sounds, its a once in a lifetime thing...

everybody wants to do well but few want to put in the effort. unfortunately thats not the recipe for success. you MUST put in the effort. think of it like this, u study hard, u do well, then u deserve a new guitar or wateva u play...

SO STUDY HARD EVERYBODY!!!!

lars_ulrich said:
thats like all A1s cept for one A2! how do you do it bro? cant motivate myself enough..
you MUST put in the effort. think of it like this, u study hard, u do well, then u deserve a new guitar or wateva u play...

thats why i'm mugging my ass now :)

im taking o's also this year. my prelims is pretty much below average.

L1B4= 16
L1R5= 23

i only take 6 subjects, cause i dropped my a.maths which i scored like a 14% or 15% for my mid-year. hahaha.

anyways, anyone of you retaking mother tongue? i'm retaking cause i got a B3/Dist for mid-year o's and hoping to get A2 for the November O's paper but my malay prelims get C5, worst than my mid-year O's. hahaha.

good luck guys for the coming O's.

good for you... try doing the ten year series, if u can do most of it then there shudnt be a problem cos the school papers are always of a higher standard so dont get too demoralised...

i got a pathethic C5 and distinction orals for june malay paper.. i'm forced to retake my malay paper, which explains the D7 for my prelims

yeah SP.. but the bugger dropped out before year one ended... in NS now.. he got drunk on Jack Daniel last night. called hakim.. drunk crap.. totaly wasted.. he said theres this ang moh with a 10 inch whammy :?

blackductape said:
im taking o's also this year. my prelims is pretty much below average.
anyways, anyone of you retaking mother tongue? i'm retaking cause i got a B3/Dist for mid-year o's and hoping to get A2 for the November O's paper but my malay prelims get C5, worst than my mid-year O's. hahaha.

good luck guys for the coming O's.

yea im retaking cause i got b3 too (CL though). hopefully i'll get a a2, i only got a pass for my orals wthh :(

i got E8 for my CL prelims, din bother to do since they would use the o's chinese instead heh.

i got E8 for O level CL. D7 for prelims :D

EL B3 (drop...drop...:cry: )
E Maths D7 (bloody hell..paper 2 number qns wrongly then minus marks)
Comb Phys/Bio F9 (standard lah)
D&T C6 (goodness..drop..drop..)
Combined Humanities (haven't got back yet..but according to my teacher, i did very well for SS. not sure bout geog though)

i dropped art cos i buay tahan the teacher :twisted:

Latest posts

Back