For those who are taking their o lvls this year

stupid..

just got back my prelim results...wah lao..i numbered the maths paper 2 questions wrongly and ended up failing maths...shit..

total score 30++..still haven't got back humanities. i also can't believe i dropped in english. i was expecting an A1. :roll:

hifi_killer said:
O level is chicken feet. You will either do very very well, or you'll do very very bad. I'm kinda in the former category. And those of you who are in the through train programme. :smt098

hahha thru train is not tt ez. juz look at it this way.. the school replaced o levels with a much more difficult school eoy exams with a much wider width and depth of syllabus. those hu cant do well dunt get to go to the affliated jc =D

those in my school.. onli need 21 points to go RJC! wahaha. k i wanna cry tt's realli more simple to achieve than the thru train programme :cry:

O's suck! =(

Amaths - F9, Chem - D7, Phy - D7.

I failed all my important subjects for prelims =(

Hey, are your schools still forcing work down your throats or are you all already having your study break?

I WANT MY STUDY BREAK!

Any tips on motivation to study? :(

BlackMoo said:
I haven't practiced properly since 2 months ago. The most i do is pick up, strum power chord, put back in case. pathetic.

Don't lie lah , you were playing master of puppets and sweet child to me on MSN the other day.... :lol:

dont worry,prelims are always a sucker.i flunk my prelims but for O levels, my L1R5 was 12 :D just do consistent revision and study smart..still got hope even after prelims..just chiong two to three wks before the big days come..all the best guys!

and happy fasting to all muslims here! :)

BlackMoo said:
Taking my O levels too. My world is coming crashing down, but yeah, don't give up. Even under such adverse circumstances, I'm sure the lot of us will live through it.

REMEMBER HOR. NOV 22 JAMMING MY TREAT!!!
lol mine ends on 18th... 18TH!!!! muhuhahaha

jeremyrozario said:
so true, i got 45 for mi l1r5 for prelims, ended up with a 22, prelims are ultra cow dung, sumore u'all dis year luckier, no first 3 months, anw all the best

we still got jc 1st 3 mths... system lasts until 2007

me taking Os too prelims was shit....nvm school for me ending this friday...stay home study time haha

yalor...l1r5 prelims:24 O levels:16
l1r4 prelims:19 O levels:11
improved by quite a bit, Os r equally hard, but your grade will appear better somehow...
lol...I was second last in class... :oops: everyone else had single digit, the last in class got 21 l1r5 in O lvl...haha... :oops:

haha candie my study break is nt really a break la...everyday still compulsroy ned to go back skool for inbtensive MATHS .....sigh

MichaelAngelo said:
improved by quite a bit, Os r equally hard, but your grade will appear better somehow...
lol...I was second last in class... :oops: everyone else had single digit, the last in class got 21 l1r5 in O lvl...haha... :oops:
hmm i got 11 for prelims... does that mean... yay mug mug mug and hope for 6pts

haha my unoffical study break started since the sep hols. anyway WTH 11 for prelims, i got 20. BTW anyone going to SR for first 3 months? lol

MadWereWolfBoy said:
MichaelAngelo said:
hmm i got 11 for prelims... does that mean... yay mug mug mug and hope for 6pts
YES! Confirm get single digit! but 6 is not guaranteed, most ppl who got 6 points in Os, got it too in prelims...lol...though there were some who indeed jumped from double digit to 6. :D

Kaye said:
BOHOOOO.. one more month.. ONLY ONE MORE MONTH.. come on.. mug hard mug hard! Dont be like me, fail one subject and i have to retake o lvls again this year. Lookin at my o lvls cert jus push me harder.. I only have one more month to mug for my maths.. ONE BLOODY MONTH.. i hope i can pass, dont wanna let my mummy down.

SO people! Let's encourage each other. I shall stop playing command and conquer and stop touchin my guitar for this month. Preserve! PREESEVRRE!

Dont be upset if u have done badly for prelims, prelims is jus a big boohoo to scare you, put in all your effort and you wont regret.

ALL THE BEST!! :wink:

...hate to be a party pooper....but its Persevere!lol!!!...juz kidding no offence la...

and yah...good luck all u guyz for O lvls...

*brings back memories* :lol:

mattleesc said:
haha my unoffical study break started since the sep hols. anyway WTH 11 for prelims, i got 20. BTW anyone going to SR for first 3 months? lol
i either going CJ or AC... any1 going to any open houses?

ARGH WORK HARD FOR 6 PTS!!! ITS POSSIBLEEEEE

About 13 pupils from my cohort (sec 4 and 5s) made it to first 3 months JC and I'm not talking about VJC , RJC , TJC , I'm talking about CJC , SRJC , YJC. Considering the fact that my batch was the dragon year batch for us secondary 4s.

Anyways prelim I had 35 points for L1R5 while I got 20 points for my O levels. L1 R4 I had 28 while for O levels I had 16.

I used to stay at my aunt's house and my only sense of enjoyment during my freetime was my baby cousin , guitar and some books borrowed from the library which I've yet to touch one since the O level English paper ended!!!! :lol:

So basically it's just a matter of how much concentration you put into your revision and NOT the amount of time spent studying....

I hope that helps for all you SOFTies taking the O levels this year....

Good Luck :D

Latest posts

Back