Football Manager 08

by 14/11/09.... we will already have FM 2010... haha.. anyways, how many of you guys actually manage european teams and tried to search for singapore players.. do you guys get names like... richard ahmad... muhamad ong... koh subra... LOL.
now that's multi-racial...

hahahahaha . wtf. im in the top of the table of league 1. nottm forest. half way through. i wanna win the champs leaguee ! hahaha. still long way to goo.

by 14/11/09.... we will already have FM 2010... haha.. anyways, how many of you guys actually manage european teams and tried to search for singapore players.. do you guys get names like... richard ahmad... muhamad ong... koh subra... LOL.
now that's multi-racial...

yep thats what you get when the singapore league isn't selected. you get players who are a result of interracial breeding hahaha =p

yep thats what you get when the singapore league isn't selected. you get players who are a result of interracial breeding hahaha =p

interracial breeding! lol! what a nice word sia! aint it wonderful to be singaporeans... can have two diff ethnic names. haha...

hahaha. the names damn funny lah. cant stop laughing at MUHAMAD ONG. hahahahaha.

any tips for me ?
since im using a league 1 team to get them to the top.

league 1 eh? not too sure la but for me wrexham in league 2. i got rid of almost my whole team then sign all the free transfer players. hahaha and play more defensive and play counter attacks. it works well for lousier teams against the better teams

hehe...my bad...yeah its 2008 not 2009...haha...i got some frens who play in the S-league and prime league(FM called it the RESERVES) and when they got to know they are in the game, what they did was go to editor, and increase their stats!!! hahaha...

create a team and train dam till uber. make everyone chiong forward during match. last time i did this use my team fight agnst half star team. 1st half 20+/0 end game with by 40-50goals!!!

hahaha. the names damn funny lah. cant stop laughing at MUHAMAD ONG. hahahahaha.

any tips for me ?
since im using a league 1 team to get them to the top.

bro there is a sure way of winning. u might know. save before a match thingy.
if you lose, just load back the game u saved. usually i do this before crucial
matches, like champions league final/semi final.
this way, anyone can be alex ferguson. or better!

cheaterbug...cheaterbug... :p

bro there is a sure way of winning. u might know. save before a match thingy.
if you lose, just load back the game u saved. usually i do this before crucial
matches, like champions league final/semi final.
this way, anyone can be alex ferguson. or better!

cheaterbug...cheaterbug... :p

mine's better....take control the opposition :)
if u still lose, i dunno wat to say :D

mine's better....take control the opposition :)
if u still lose, i dunno wat to say :D

haha... u mean "add manager" huh? LOL, that i know.. then i'll always
put Gerrard as keeper then put Reina play midfield.. then they cock up
big time! hahaha... but i dun like this method cos after u resign as the
opposition manager, all the big-name managers like wenger, benitez etc
will be almost non-existent. then u will see "smaller" ones like Paul Jewell
managing Arsenal... stuff like that.. LOL..

haiyah sooner or later all this manager has to go sumhow or rather either by retiring, or getting the sack or even going to another club... :D

haha the best thing to do when you take control of oppo is to design their tactics such that all the outfield players align the side of the field only wing forward, AML/AMR, ML/MR, WBR/WBL, RB/LB etc etc and make sure the centre of the field is empty. then the keeper you right click and bring the arrow all the way to the other goal post. hahaha confirm win by more than 10 goals at least =p

haha, im still on FM08. MUFC is still unbeaten.

3 seasons, all seasons I won all the trophies.

I beat Arsenal 7-1 recently.. haha

Back