Football Manager 08

I go to the SEGA website for pre-order, it states around November 2008. So yeah thereabouts what u mentioned. But its too expensive to pre-order man, its 29.90 Uk Pounds + 4.95 UK Pounds for delivery which means it is around 90+ sing dollars. I guess I will wait till it comes Singapore, which should be sold around 70. same as when i bought FM2008

FM09 looks good...

And what the hell lah! I painstakingly created a team and then the moment I got it to run on FM, it crashed!

What's the problem???????

that guy is good. pity i cant get him to join my Nottm Forest when toulouse got relegated at the end of the 1sr season. he joined Lyon instead. and he hardly gets to play. wasted.

its a good thing i got him signed for newcastle.
My scout said he was " a good signing" rather than " quality signing " or " definite purchase " or " whatever the cost " . and after i f*** care the scouts and bought him , he's now indispensible to the club. scoring 25 goals in 20 games. and making 7 assists. Even Owen cant keep up. he's really good man.
currently , he's injured for 2 months. and i lost to sevilla and wigan. damn .
Micah Richards brought him down. im having a difficult time now.

yeah. when its released in SG , it'll be more affordable. for now , FM 08 lah. i just got to the 2nd season. and im still planning to manage Nottingham forest. or maybe sunderland first. haha. addictive siaaaaa.

HENRI SAIVET. one of the most famous youngsters in FM.
crazy stats when u train him well.

a good DM: freddy guarin. kinda young though.

and if you need an utility player, johnathan de guzman. plays in all the midfield roles and wingback too..

dey.. anyone play s-league here? i'm like 'lee kuan yew' manager of home united =D hahahaha signed alot of players from young lions cause don't know why they over there no contract so can just offer. khairul amri damn good la!

hahahahaha. i should try S-league. lol .all the players there are for real ?
cooool. i thought the names all anyhow one.

Hmm. i think Vanden Borre have potential to be as good as Barragan or Rafinha.
plus rafinha's a brazilian. hard to get work permits if he doesnt have caps.

and yeah , antonio barragan was from liverpool.

yea you should! its quite fun really. the players in the teams are for real. haha usually the players name is damn anyhow when we don't select the sleague ah..

oh ! no wonder my s-league player names all anyhow one ! hhaha. i'll try after succeeding with nottm forest .

tht time i played for leeds united and i bought spore players
like amri etc.
hahaha!
damn fun.

I used to play manager 06. I managed to take Rotherham United from league 1 to the championship, won the FA cup and then to the premier league.

ahh im now managing wrexham managed to get promoted from league 2 now halfway through league 1 and im at the top ahha

can't wait for fm09 to come out =D

i think if you were to upgrade to their latest version.wait till they come up with FM11 or FM12 cause i dont think there'll be much difference between 08 and 09 except for maybe the theme and just some additional new names and teams in the game.

Once with FM06 I actually played Geylang Utd for 6 seasons...won the league 4 times and the Asian CL once. :d Went on to Espanyol after that.

Latest posts

Back