Football Manager 08

hehe i use oppo instructions. usually my instruction is keeper tackle hard and show onto weaker foot. then usually i just show the strikers onto weaker foot. lol

Haha, I love my group of youngsters in my Liverpool team.

Babel, Assulin, Iago, Lucas, Marcelo, Insua, Obertan, Gunter, Garay, Saivet, Sakho.

Good enough to field a young Arsenal-like team. Wow.

Oh, and I bought Lionel Lewis for fun and the fans didn't like him. :/

I like Insua and Sakho and Saivet.

I also like to whoop Liverpool's and Arsenal's arses. My bogeyteam is Aston Villa.

haiya guys ... guys..why take the premier league.. try something new ar... manage our own local clubs...! Home united ! Woodlands...
etc..

great challenge you know.. but I,m a poor manager ar... been sacked alot...

i once manage penang club...

then got sack again also

got one DM name Lim Chan Yew... great defender.. in terms of his stats...
for asian rankings la...

haa..now managing sengkang punggol... still the same ar.. keep losing.. how you all win matches ar??

saivet is good.but you gotta develop him or else he is just good enough for the coca-cola champs

the peak of my game was with arsenal in which baptista was so outstanding he scored 50goals in 28 matches and outstanding in training that there was once no attribute went below 15. form all the way ten. beats henry. kehkehkeh.

the peak of my game was with arsenal in which baptista was so outstanding he scored 50goals in 28 matches and outstanding in training that there was once no attribute went below 15. form all the way ten. beats henry. kehkehkeh.

must be on steroids.hahaha.lol

hahahha. i recently bought John Obi Mikel for my Centre Mid and Garay for my DC .
and mikel scored on his first game for newcastle. was a friendly tho . haha. bought them each for 50M US$ each. which is around 30m pounds i guess.

im playing 4 - 1 - 3 -2 formation now.

i feed the strikers. Owen and Andre-Pierre Gignac ( a good youngster from Toulese FC i suppose )
and Left flank is Luka Modric and Right flank is James Milner .
with obi mikel and alan smith in the CM .

not bad uh . haha.

oh ! i finished the first season by winning all 3. the league , fa cup and carling cup.
its because i always draw an easy opponent and always the big teams get beaten by the time i reach semi-s or the finals. hahah.

f*** yeahh ! a new version of CM is also gonna be released right ? woohoo. time to get hoooooooked. damn nice sia.

i feed the strikers. Owen and Andre-Pierre Gignac ( a good youngster from Toulese FC i suppose )

that guy is good. pity i cant get him to join my Nottm Forest when toulouse got relegated at the end of the 1sr season. he joined Lyon instead. and he hardly gets to play. wasted.

Damn i haven even finish my second season, they coming out with 2009 liao....

anyway i played 4-2-3-1 also:

TORRES

BABEL GERRAD PAUL ANDERSON

MASCHERANO LUCAS

SHOREY CARRAGHER AGGER RYAN TAYLOR

REINA

Anyway I just blew my entire season budget on Sergio Augero who is good to play across the supporting attack or in attack itself.

i've been playing championship manager/football manager since 1995 and only 13 freaking years later, at last a 3D match engine is produced !!! im wondering how the match engine will be few years down the road (say 4 or 5 years)...i think it'll be like watching a live game on the television :D

Ignacio Camacho - Athletico Madrid (DM)
Alex - Santos (AM RLC)
Lago - Barcelona (ML)

A few of the good youngsters who can get on the cheap. I recommend ALEX, really good young player, just 18 and can go straight into the 1st team and will only cost less than 300,000 pounds. The issue is to keep trying to get a work permit for him. Camacho is excellent too but probably would need at least 3 million to prise him away.

the 2009 version looks good. WHEN IS IT COMING OUT~~~ I cant seem to find the release date....

i read at wikipedia dat it'll be release on 31st october 2008 but on the sega website, it states BEFORE CHRISTMAS...so we'll juz wait yeah? but it will surely be worth waiting..it always has been :-D

Latest posts

Back