Epiphone keeps getting better

hehe i end up buying second hand stuff from ppl even though i have the money to buy first hand... hehe.

I just refuse to let them earn my money from now on.

Now let us not talk about boycott and stuff like that. Maybe they got feedback corner...

But on a serious note, how many of u won't be pissed off when you are handed a badly damage axe to try and the salesman act as if never see anything... then he quickly walk away before u can say a thing...???

Pooo: yeah I know sometimes it is customer fault but swee lee could have done something like a restoration to the guitar... Imagine they handed you a standard maple neck strat with 2 strings broken and tremolo system than is stucked and they simply know it when they pluck it in for u into the amp... what will your reaction be?

Blahblah: Yup but then goods damaged until can't be played should be returned to manufacturer right?

Nebo1981: 50% sales was meant to clear goods irregardles old or damage and we only buy during 50% sales is because their service aint worth it for full price... but let's not forget that they keep the good stuff during the sale... moreover they usually inflat prices up, so a 50% sales is not 50% at all...

Imagine they handed you a standard maple neck strat with 2 strings broken and tremolo system than is stucked and they simply know it when they pluck it in for u into the amp... what will your reaction be?

If that happened, it'd sure suck a lot. I'd be pretty much pissed. But then again, all this while, the only quelms i have about them are the high prices, other than that, service wise it's fine :)

Imagine they handed you a standard maple neck strat with 2 strings broken and tremolo system than is stucked and they simply know it when they pluck it in for u into the amp... what will your reaction be?

Simple. Just ask the shop assistant to show how to play on it :lol:

agreed. i dont want to patronise swee lee too.. but its tough sometimes , hard to get gear anywhere else and conveniently they happen to be the biggest dealer around in SEA.

hey seekz, buying 2nd hand stuff is the way to go! :) especially for guitars. i believe in aged wood, sounds better and you know the shape will less likely to change, e.g. neck.

let's not insert these comments about Swee Lee in the forum so casually. really doesnt help the situation. if you were inconvient by them in any form, let them know, talk to the manager!

please avoid unsatisfactory service related comments here. by doing so, it won't change anything. ditto James, if you aren't happy about it, give them some feedback.

any business proprietors who feel threatened after reading comments here would put SOFT to task when it is clear that the fault lies with other parties concerned. this is a personal appeal to all of us here to be more responsible with our posts.

Back