Do u guys use the whammy bar?

if you want i sell you, then you can use it to make girl drop pantie and shred to intimidate newbies :D

lol..what guitar issit? ur abused fender! i dun like les pauls btw....not my kinda guitar. tried a few...but cld never click with em. btw, we're stealing his thread.

nah, its not abused, not like what that noob said until so bad... what neck curve until like what, its only the paint thats all. other than that everythings fine... except for the headstock :D

I use the whammy and I will not play a guitar without a whammy because well, I'm just too used to it.

And whats up with satch and his whammy-ing? Its very normal usage. If you want to hear and see what whammy can REALLY do you got to listen to Vai, Mattias Elkundh or Bumblefoot.

spikes said:
nah, its not abused, not like what that noob said until so bad... what neck curve until like what, its only the paint thats all. other than that everythings fine... except for the headstock :D

Whammy bar is the bar that controls your tremolo.

Tremolo, comes in 2 flavours, locking and non-locking bridges. Locking trems are your floyd rose bridges. Non-locking trems are your wilkinsons, vintage trems and so on. Locking trems are generally built for more wild playing, hence Vai uses it. Non-locking trems are usually more subtle.

Thats not to say the non-locking dudes can't go crazy... its just who'll stay in tune better, longer.

Newbie said:
Can i sue him for that?

chill man, i'm just making a casual remark... cant take a casual remark? i understand... and i don't adjust my truss rod... i sent it to davis to do that for me... and only my mid pu is faulty, beidge ones aren't, do your homework before accusing... i don't drag my guitar on the floor... i put the guitar on the floor as i dont have a stand in the first days, so i stack it beside the smp... and the top scratches are caused be the gig bag, ever put your strap inside with it?

a friend of mine told me whammy bars can be used with bends on the guitar. but personally i dont use much of it. i use it to make the sound funny lol :lol:

i got 2 qns

1) does a floyd take away sustain from the notes played? mi guitar seems to have very little sustain,btw its a bolt on

2) mi arm keeps on coming out, any suggestions on keeping it in place?

thanx in advance

ur guitar is a locking floyd rose type bridge right?...
change the washers on the whammy bar to make it tighter. (well thats what to do if u have a whammy system similar to ibanez)

spikes said:
chill man, i'm just making a casual remark...

Lol damn, should have recorded down what you've said.

"I drag my fender on floor leh!"

"wtf why u do that for?" -me

"like that then SRV what" -spikes

"i adjust my neck truss rod also"-spikes

Lol you said that infront of Shane as well =]

Its ok i will speak no more since you will deny it anyway. Good luck in your guitar playing Slash.

Vai rocks

ShredCow said:
If you want to hear and see what whammy can REALLY do you got to listen to Vai, Mattias Elkundh or Bumblefoot.

+1

Vai is awesome too.. I love his guitar licks & riffs & solos!! Total Addiction!!

Nah, out of 1000 maybe 700 of senseless post. I'll make myself useful from now on, and provide useful and factual stuffs.

Rather than start bullsh|ting stuffs.

Chinese sayings, "No such big head, Don't wear such big hat".

Spikes: My bad then, in believing your words. =]

Woot!?!

thor666 said:
i am oddly proud to say that i've broken my tremolo bar before. :roll:

How in the world did u break it man?? 8O

I don't even tink that Satch or Vai ever broke theirs b4, not to mention Malmy.

Vaiyen is lame as usual la..

Anw Newbie & spikes, jus kewl it off.. we're all guitar lovers!! not guitar thrashers!!

P/S: I love my RG to bits & pieces!!!!!!!!! :supz:

Back