Do or Die.

SherT

I just wanna say great work, Ronin!

I just picked up a copy of Do or Die today, and much to my surprise, the chick behind the counter asked me "what kind of rock is it?". A quick discussion later, and I found out that ALL the copies of the album in the shop had been sold out TODAY, and mine was the last one. 8)

Phew.

I loved the group shots included in the jacket design. Kudos to the photographer.

And let's not forget the cheeky "DO NOT SCRATCH" message on the front... :lol:

But most important of all, I LOVED the SONGS. They were incredibly hooky, both lyrically and musically, sheer, absolute brilliance. Thanks for waking me up from the droning slumber of 10-min "epics" and reminding me of the real definition of the word "ROCK".

Keep rocking guys, and take the music scene here in our tiny island all the way up to the stratosphere!!!

\m/ :twisted: \m/

whoa! just one day and it's sold out? wtf!

has anyone won any prizes yet??

i bought mine for 17.95!

anyway dun mind i post this from their friendster. if anyone keen it's at here --> http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=16160493

About power98 voting to get Black Maria #1.. let's bring new level to local ROCK! sms cheap some more!

RONIN - POWER98 RELEASES "BLACK MARIA!"
Power98 TOP 30 chart is ENTIRELY based on requests
and dedications.

So if YOU want local music and BLACK MARIA to hit
#1, the POWER is in your hands!

Simply SMS your dedications, votes and requests in
any format for Black Maria by RONIN to 98209800.
THE BEST PART is that each SMS costs you the price
of a normal text message ONLY, which is about 2 or
5 cents tops. So, save this number in your phone
and UNLEASH! Best times to vote are 8-11PM daily,
but all votes count whatever time of the day.

Or you can drop your email to Soo Wei, the
programming head, at 2nite@power98.com.sg. for
your dedications or to tell them to bring Black
Maria to the top!

THE POWER IS IN YOUR HANDS!
_____

local muzik rocks!

I want to get the cd. Couldn't get it today because I was quite busy.

That's quite worrying (for me). The albums sold out in a day. Hope I can get a copy tomorrow.

sheet man, i like Ronin, their CDs are forever out of stock! Anyone knows if Sembawang Music Centre carries their cds? I only saw before in gramophone, HMV, and tower, but all are in city hall, I live in Simei, and school ends at 6pm daily...so not very convenient... :?

MichaelAngelo said:
sheet man, i like Ronin, their CDs are forever out of stock! Anyone knows if Sembawang Music Centre carries their cds? I only saw before in gramophone, HMV, and tower, but all are in city hall, I live in Simei, and school ends at 6pm daily...so not very convenient... :?

tampines mall sembawang seems to have a good stack there....just got mine from there at 9pm... :twisted:

damn my sch wanted it in the morning :evil:

GOOD STUFF!

MichaelAngelo said:

I got mine from the Sembawang here in Bukit Panjang.

just got mine at century square sembawang(beside tampinese mall), got quite a number left... i gotta say its well worth the money

Crap. I went to Borders (ok, not much hope of finding it there) and That CD Shop today but couldn't find them. :(

I'll pay anyone one dolla' :p if you can buy the CD for me and deliver it to my house.

WJ said:
just got mine at century square sembawang(beside tampinese mall), got quite a number left... i gotta say its well worth the money

Good eh? again, NICE WORK GUYS.

Latest posts

Back