Do or Die.

was drivin home when heard black maria on the Top 10 climax (???) chart on power98. black maria is at no.10 or no 9 not sure, most voted song of the day. hope they chart soon on top30 dis sunday lik electrico and puke jelly! if wan vote see roninriot.com for details on p98. cool! anyone got any fave new song?

i bought yesterday, Sembawanag music centre at Century Square still got a few copies, $18.90. Shiok! This is the sort of stuff i love to listen, just like a mixture of AC/DC and Slash's Snikepit, but better! :D

I dunno maybe its my headphone maybe its not, but i feel that the guitars need to be heavier, eg. more distortion, they're too bassy, and the bass is too soft. The drums can be louder too.

was drivin home when heard black maria on the Top 10 climax (???) chart on power98. black maria is at no.10 or no 9 not sure, most voted song of the day. hope they chart soon on top30 dis sunday lik electrico and puke jelly! if wan vote see roninriot.com for details on p98. cool! anyone got any fave new song?

Hailtothetrickster, you should really learn to respect people more. My support goes to ronin, but if your a fan then help them keep a clean name, you think thats possible? dont get me wrong im not a punk rock activist, but its called integrity, you dont mutilate people's band names.

I got mine! Yay! :smt041 At sembawang Cineleisure. $18.90

Haha, the scratchable nipples are pretty strange.

Back