Did anyone go to a gig at youth park on sunday?

hadi

Hi ,

Did anyone go to a gig at youth park on sunday? I think the event is " High on life without drugs". There are great line up. Ronin, Rusty nail, Glitched, Bassfish and exothermica was there.Personally, I only like Ronin and Exothermica. Ronin was great and Exothermica , even though i think they are new to gigs they did great with the song "Master of puppets". The solo was cool too.

If you are there, give your comment. Thanks

i was there for awhile ... i caught abit of rustynail and shooting stars..

entertaining .. but the crowd didnt seem to be moved.. more rooted to the chairs than anything

Yeah... i only manage to catch exothermica n leaven trait in action.... Master of puppets n final countdown were my favourites... Tight band man... :D Leaven trait were cool dudes with nice songs... The lead guitarist of leaven trait uses a PRS Tremonti! Cool guitar! :supz:

Haix

OMG!! Master of Puppets is my FAV!!

My band auditioned with Exothermica for Youth Alive 05, but didn't really see them play.

Wasted!

yup , they will be performing again at NYP band competition as a guest band. One of their songlist would include "MASTER OF PUPPETS". anyone want to tag along with me?

hadi said:
yup , they will be performing again at NYP band competition as a guest band. One of their songlist would include "MASTER OF PUPPETS". anyone want to tag along with me?
good idea.. when is it? i hope not on sch days..

if i not wrong it will be, on 5th August 2005 (Friday) they will be playing about 1845hr plus plus... IT will be at NYP amphitheater...

Latest posts

Back