Datebase Error

Noein

Anyone else having this problem? I've been getting this message from this site for several days now, especially during the night.. hmmm

We have outgrown our server again. No worries, I have just placed an order for a bigger better machine. In the meantime, be gentle.

thank you james!
:D you look very handsome today

Vicko ah, sucking up will not increase your PM inbox space! Kidding kidding.

It's true that the older threads are inactive. But that's because hardly anyone bothers to use the search function and casually opens a new thread on a topic that had been discussed countless times. And if someone revives an old thread, it's usually pretty much nonsensical :\

+1 to kerplunk.

I dont mind helping sourcing out the old threads (which have info already covered in other threads).

i seriously think those super old post shud be deleted.. rather irritating to see the data error page..

Volunteering others are welcomed. However, I take no responsibility for any aftermaths that may come to those volunteering this good cause :mrgreen:

Anyway, it's a good idea, but I dunno how much work it is for a few good men/women to do.

People do have the tendency to bump up dead threads that are OBVIOUSLY concluded. We can start looking out for those type of threads. Also, some of the older threads in the buy and sell section of which items are already sold?

We are having close to 1,000 users online during peak hours. That is why the server is like screaming hot. Please hang on for a while more, should be moving to the new server these few days.

Latest posts

Back