Craftsman GS200 LP type

managed to get one shot of the guitar
here it is
Picture(9).jpg

should be able to see i think.

Whoa it looks like some gibson model from here... haha... so how does it sounds like? Did u change the pickups?

Happy for ya mate!

Anyway, i'm planning to get a tokai la. Subversion, do they have a Korean made Tokai 75Q? But still setneck?

Although i have enough to buy the 1400 bucks one, still prefer to save some for a good amp.

Is the MIJ or MIK really that important?

is the bolt on really obvious for ur LP? cause i plan to get one end year. do they other colors beside sunburst? like gold or white?

I dont remember citymusic got tokai. davis have.. but very ex. i couldn't afford... try luther's burny thats coming in july.. the guy there recommended me it. but i no money to buy....

The bolt on.. i duno how to say.. but can see that its bolt on lah... mine's not sunburst. its honey burst. hahhaha
they got black and some weird combi of black. dunno how to describe...
rANKING also has J&D models that look the same.. and its gold top.

yups ranking sports is @ bras brasah. same level as sweelee.

HOw to post a demo of the sound? haha. i dunno how...

anyway, it sounds ok loh.. i didn't change the pick ups. at least not now lah. just buy only dont have to take out the parts yet.. no money to do that too..
At least I know it sounds better than the TGM i tried at Novelty. hahhaa..

Anyway, I haven't really done a run on my guitar yet. haha. dont have my amp with me. its in my sch.. gotta go get it first...

Savage said:
yups ranking sports is @ bras brasah. same level as sweelee.

HOw to post a demo of the sound? haha. i dunno how...

anyway, it sounds ok loh.. i didn't change the pick ups. at least not now lah. just buy only dont have to take out the parts yet.. no money to do that too..
At least I know it sounds better than the TGM i tried at Novelty. hahhaa..

Anyway, I haven't really done a run on my guitar yet. haha. dont have my amp with me. its in my sch.. gotta go get it first...

like record wif ur mic or line it...

Latest posts

Back