Cheap guitars vs Branded guitars!!!

anyone knows like the price range of TGM guitars..i know they're kinda crap guitars..but seems like they're pretty cheap for just a practice guitar..

My 2cents :

Its the player which makes things happen, whatever equipment doesen't matter. If you suck, having a good guitar will not make you play any better. Sure you may sound better, but you'll still play the wrong notes and make a fool out of yourself. Gear isn't everything. Music is an experience of sound, not how advanced your gear is. So long as your sound is good, you are making music. And this music, need not come from high end models. Give it a thought.

haha... agreed man it is the player... so a pro will still sound good with a kapok... and seriously I intend to buy one soon.

BlackMoo said:
My 2cents :

Its the player which makes things happen, whatever equipment doesen't matter. If you suck, having a good guitar will not make you play any better. Sure you may sound better, but you'll still play the wrong notes and make a fool out of yourself. Gear isn't everything. Music is an experience of sound, not how advanced your gear is. So long as your sound is good, you are making music. And this music, need not come from high end models. Give it a thought.

i agree with BlackMoo..
though i'm not a totaly guitar pro..but it makes sense..
if what we put into the guitar(our skills on playing the guitar/input) is not up to standard, even if you were using top range products, the sound that comes out would be no better

Back