Batman Begins- what can we expect?

DoubleBlade said:
When I was young , I would watch Batman (the movie with joker as the enemy) from which my dad had it taped and watch it practically every morning before going for kindergarden lessons.... 8)

Oh man tts so cool!!!
Meee tooo...Hahahha...Watched it evryday during breakfast...den invite the neighbours to watch with me during lunch...lol...those were the years...

I wld watch it from the intro...The intro was cool sia...At tt "rocky,stony" scene with the orchestra playin the theme...woohoo..."padam pam paaahhh"

alamak! haha..ok my bad...*remind myself to spell check and triple check
i was expectin it to rain more..haha. like hurricane gothic shit. hah.
and yeah...correction: Liam Neeson..is the villain. although yeah, he was the coolest character besides Batman and Alfred (nevah!)

see ya later

i am now a BATMAN fan!! I used to think that he was just this crazy guy who has no powers but go out at night wearing a rediculous outfit. At least now I understand that the suit gives him protection and that he wants to rid gotham of scums. Hmm does he ONLY care for gotham? Anyway I cant wait for the DVD to be released. I love it!

I feel this show isnt too good... Got kind of bored for the first 20 minutes or so... cos' they were just talking. The fighting scene was not bad, but some of them were rather confusing, I couldn't even see who is fighting who and who fell onto the ground! :lol: Think I'll rate this show as 6 / 10 :(

hellmurderer said:
I feel this show isnt too good... Got kind of bored for the first 20 minutes or so... cos' they were just talking. The fighting scene was not bad, but some of them were rather confusing, I couldn't even see who is fighting who and who fell onto the ground! :lol: Think I'll rate this show as 6 / 10 :(

hehe...sorry I have to ask this, but how old are you?

personally, I LOVED it! Much better plot than that other prequel which was just unleashed on us. Dark and moody like how I envisaged the comics to be!

I HATE U ALL LAH.

I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO FINISH THE SHOW LOR?

NEARING THE END, AFTER THE GUY FELL FROM TRAIN, AFTER THE GIRL KISS WAYNES, AFTER TT, PLAZA SINGAPURA GOT FIRE LOR?

EVACUATE WHOLE BUILDING SO SMOKEY LOR?

NO REFUND LOR?!?!

PLAZA SINGAPURA YEST NO FIRE TMR NO FIRE ZHUN ZHUN TODAY FIRE. IRRITATING LOR?

Urm, that's supposed to be a reason to hate us?
I haven't even watched part of the show yet, so should I hate you guys as well? :lol:

I'm totally in awe at how good a Batman movie can be. Its like 100000x times better than the previous installments. Not only are we presented with a far more realistic and interesting perspective of the Batman character, the fight scenes are alot more cooler to boot.

Give it 6/5. :D

but there was a blooper towards the end

batman/bruce wayne at the mansion was shown injured , cut and bleeding as the log squashed him .. he had the huge gash on his abdomen there ... but they din continue with tt , after tt he just put on bat suit and go save the city..

very gritty , very edgy .. nice 8)

they left alot of room for a sequel :D heard tt both the director and the actor who played bruce wayne (christopher nolan? or is that the directors name , cant remember anyhow) signed on for two more sequels !

but katie holmes ( the DA prosecutor / rachel) wont be acting in them , studio bosses felt she wasnt "strong enough an actress"

Vaiyen said:
I think her nipples were making enough of an impression.

katie holmes and tom cruise are tomkat right ?

beware .. scientiology people. if you value your sanity , stay at least 1 mile away from them to avoid spontaneous contraction and contamination of your base mental intergrity

Back