Bassist Available!

crazywoman

Hello all,

Female bassist here, 20 years old - of intermediate level and looking for a band!

While I don't mind the usual rock/pop types - would be more keen on a band that does indie pop/ electro pop/ experimental/ electronic types. Am not experienced with playing such genres (never been in such a band but am keen to learn - furthermore, its the genre I love!)

Would be nice if the band has some sort of commitment required or some outlook - even if its on a project basis - few months that kind. It'll be good if the band is doing originals/ working towards originals too. Have some knowledge of theory which might be useful I suppose :)

Do let me know via PM or commenting on this thread about your band and stuff - or if you have any further questions about what I can do etc.

Cheers!

Hey there... I'm currently looking to form a full band to do originals and cover gigs... Cover genre would be female rock, a lil pop. E.g. Joan Jett, paramore, the pretty reckless, aerosmith, guns n roses... Stuff like that but eventually wanna incorporate electronic if we find a good keyboardist. For now it's just me, the female vocalist and a solid lead guitarist... Do let me know if you're interested

Hi,

Pm-ed you but you didn't reply. Well, Break The 8 is still looking for a bassist. We're doing originals. Do let me know if you're up for it becoz we'll planning on playing gigs really really soon. We're looking for someone that can commit in the long run. Check out our ep at www.breakthe8.bandcamp.com. Hope to hear from you soon. You can contact me at 81680709.

Regards,
[1]

Hi,

Pm-ed you but you didn't reply. Well, Break The 8 is still looking for a bassist. We're doing originals. Do let me know if you're up for it becoz we'll planning on playing gigs really really soon. We're looking for someone that can commit in the long run. Check out our ep at www.breakthe8.bandcamp.com. Hope to hear from you soon. You can contact me at 81680709.

Regards,
[1]

Hi! Pretty sure I've replied!
Nevertheless sent you another PM!

Cheers and good luck!

Hi there , u still searching for a band....Genre not really a matter but can u groove and play with colours. Interested email me ryanfikri76r@yahoo.com.sg cos we have gigs every end of the month..from emails i will tell u more bout our band repertoire and even from the facebook site.

Hi there. You might just be the kind of person my band is looking for. We're an indie rock band called The Cumulus, and we're at the moment working on our original songs (looking to get them recorded in the near future). What struck me most was the commitment level that you spoke of. Would you like to have a jam sometime with my band? We're looking for committed people like you.

Anything just drop me a text/line at 90477913. Name's Nabil btw.

Oh, and here's a rough recording of our original song if you'd like to know more:

http://soundcloud.com/beatle-bum/her-walls-his-virtue-original

Do hope to hear from you. Thanks and cheers!

hi there are you into top 40s radio friendly and playing songs that seldom ppl heard about.....we have regular monthly gigs and we have contacts waiting for a place in weekly paid gigs however we are still building up our repertoire. Members all with experience playing in pubs. If u wanna take up this challenge why not pm me @ workingvacation76@gmail.com

bassist wanted

I am forming a part cover, part original rock band and we are still trying out bassists. Text me if interested. 8606 2730. -Jake

Hello all,

Female bassist here, 20 years old - of intermediate level and looking for a band!

While I don't mind the usual rock/pop types - would be more keen on a band that does indie pop/ electro pop/ experimental/ electronic types. Am not experienced with playing such genres (never been in such a band but am keen to learn - furthermore, its the genre I love!)

Would be nice if the band has some sort of commitment required or some outlook - even if its on a project basis - few months that kind. It'll be good if the band is doing originals/ working towards originals too. Have some knowledge of theory which might be useful I suppose :)

Do let me know via PM or commenting on this thread about your band and stuff - or if you have any further questions about what I can do etc.

Cheers!

Hi Crazywoman.. (hmm.. what a nick..;p)
If you interested, you can join up with me..
I'm also a bassist, but am also a guitarist and keyboardist.. so I got a lot on my hands to fill up.. I make a lot of song projects, and have 2 bands under my wing.. if you interested.. you can hook me up at parabluemusic@yahoo.com.sg
I do mostly commercial originals.. and I also have plenty of electronic projects..

hi there
I'm (guitar) part of a new form band which is currently looking for bassist.
We hv combination of both experience and "inexperience" on our current line up...

objectives:
1. paid gigs - we play almost all genres but mainly mainstream
2. originals - gothicalz etc.

buzz me if u r keen. will share more..cheers

Back