Bassist Available!

Hello ! :d

HI THERE BASSIST !

My drummer buddy and I are currently making a band, to write originals and perform. About the band, we're still pretty much stuck at us, but songwriting and producing has kinda started already. (We've already penned down preliminary idea's etc.) I know some music theory, and have been playing the guitar for about 2 + years now. I consider myself intermediate too, my friend has been playing for longer. Genre wise, we're looking for indie pop to pop-ish sounding stuff. You know stuff that people find easier to listen to. Please get back to me if you're interested ! Ps I'm 19 and my friend's 20. PEACE OUT !

Thought I'd get this out there:
I've already committed myself to a band - not exactly looking any longer.

Cheers!

hi would like to invite u to my band if ur interested we re into indie and modern rock and some demos available we re in need of a bassist and we hav quite alot of gig coming up if interested plz sms 90284658

Hi!

My name is Zoula, currently we haven't named our band yet. It's not cool naming it without a complete circle. Well, this band is formed up in 2012, April and we focus in pop rock alternatives genre, despite that we also do covers that is not pop rock alt. We have our own originals (around 2-3) and have perform acoustic performance before;
1)NDP12 Competition
2)Celebration of Healthy Run
3)Marsiling Music showdown

We're looking for a bassist of around 17-20 years old. We play a wide range of songs for COVERS from Adele, Marron 5, A day to remember, Paramore, The Maine, Amy Winehouse and many more. In the band we have lead and rythm guitarist and a drummer, female vocalist (me) and we're finding a bassist and keyboardist.

So, if you would like to join us please email me 102107@myrp.edu.sg or just give me a call 82536279

Love and Peace for Local Music Industry!
Zoula

Back