Asian Quake/ Tsunamis

I'm thinking the best we can do to cut down on gig cost is to borrow good amps from friends, and simply rent a P.A system, while getting my friend to do sound. Venue = needless to say. I'm sure we could do something like a pasar malam of sorts (music stuff or ANYTHING) as part of 'merchandising' which could lead to fund raising. Maybe i overstepped my mark here, but i'm just throwing ideas.

maybe i should have chosen a different pose ?...

10 bucks says you're a tub of lard that plays a squire thru a crap kustom.

if you just gonna hide behind your nick ...fine...

be as gay as you want ... Dun insult Man Kidal's name.

call yourself Man_Flower or sumthing.

ChanMin said:
man_kidal said:
haha emotional over a forum ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you might want to get off that chair of yours and start exercising ......

you are right...
excercising on my chair is getting boring...

flex4zq.jpg

I cant believe how seriously you're taking this....

it pleases me to see people get riled up over me. That's just me. Anyway, i'm going to KL tonite, good bye .... Come back sunday ... Going to bentley music if got time .... Dont miss me too much ya .... 8O

Yeah I agree its hard, very difficult to coordinate all the people and raise funds. I'll look ard to see if people can sponsor venues or PA equipment.

erm ... e donation thing ?

i m all for it ! why dont we meet up . wear our soft shirts . go orchard and collect $ over the weekend ? at the same time can advertise for SOFT and the upcoming revolutions thingy mah ...

ROCKERS WITH A HEART ! woot !

stars said:
erm ... e donation thing ?

i m all for it ! why dont we meet up . wear our soft shirts . go orchard and collect $ over the weekend ? at the same time can advertise for SOFT and the upcoming revolutions thingy mah ...

ROCKERS WITH A HEART ! woot !
no time one.. cause tmr saturday already and sunday's the gig...

but im ON for the charity gig thing. yes, we have to find sponsors or bands contribute equipment. any more ideas?

yeahh but we have to go about collecting systematically. I think we need some kinda license from the police too.

i dont think the donation thing is such a good idea. its like every single organisation in Singapore is doing it. we should either join the existing efforts or provide with some unique like provide logistics help that kinda stuff

man_kidal said:
who insulting him! I AM MAN KIDAL! Really!

Really ah? It'll be nice of you if you could post us a picture or something. Unlike those we can probably find in sites like these:

http://akademifantasia.blogdrive.com/archive/50.html
http://www.brudirect.com/DailyInfo/News/Archive/Feb04/280204/bb16.htm

I especially like the part where they compared you with Carlos Santana, Malmsteen and Jimi Friggin Hendrix...Makes me shudder...W00t!

Anyways although i'm nothing compared to joo, you can find my pic at the 'Face to a musician's name'. Singapore's so small these days...

wouldnt it be nice if some organiser/s sumhow.. organize some gigs.. to raise charities for the affected-country.. on behalf for soft.com?

Back