Asian Quake/ Tsunamis

hifi_killer

Nature's finally got its revenge eh. :(

I just realise Singapore is the only South east asian nation not affected. Its like Indonesia took the bullet for us,

and when did it 1st quakes hit? on Christmas?

i'm deeply saddened by the death toll. and i agree that indonesia and malaysia took the bullet for us.

may god bless their souls.

yea cuz singapore has got no exposure to the any open sea lol all we got are straits so we saved. really singapores finally reached dat whole impregnble fortress like wat those british people said when they lost singapore to the japs

last time pple tell me we in sg very lucky ah.. i dont believe now i believe.. dont have natural disaster all.. onli abit affect..

:roll:

God is Almighty..mothernature is unpredictable..the unexpected should be expected..dont tink that Singapore is too safe...

^no it aint unexpected.They could have predicted the tsumanis arrival times and warn the people
if we 're hit.. we'll be gone. literally. Singapore is just too small.

It would be nice if theres could be some charity gig going on in support of those poor folks.

Looking at the dead bodies frm the newspaper it realy sadden me....juz imagine if tht liveless body is frm someone u luv....wat a tragic!!!! My heart goes wif those who lost their luv one...let us offer our prayer n hope tht those who r stil missing r alive!!!
:( :( :(

hifi_killer Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be nice if theres could be some charity gig going on in support of those poor folks.

Why don't we set up donation boxes at the upcoming Rockin' Resolution 2005 gig. Every bit counts and it'l go along way.

FITCH said:

Why don't we set up donation boxes at the upcoming Rockin' Resolution 2005 gig. Every bit counts and it'l go along way.

good idea dude.. then send the money to red cross or something.

good idea

This is a Vey Good Idea
y not evryone evry single organisers doing a gig will play a part to support the AID for the TSUNAMI VICTIMS N COUNTRIES THAT STRUCK BY IT......!!!!!
In fact they need medicines n foods...

shit man...whats going on there is really really saddening .

i called that 1900 9111110 thing to donate 10 bucks to red cross....
you guys should too man.. its little.. but hey at least its something...

See first la .... I now want to get fender mij need 100 buck more only ....

haha it would be nice to see you guys reaction on me saying that.

Latest posts

Back